Onslaught looking for fresh blood

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Could've bumped the thread from December, but I decided to start a fresh one instead.

Onslaught is seeking more members, mostly for RvR.

Just to present myself (if you don't know me already), I'm a lvl 50 savage in complete ToA template, and I'm an officer in Onslaught. I RvR on a regular basis, but I'm missing some company while doing so. Although I mostly run duo with my brother, Stormf, lvl 50 skald, (also officer in Onslaught), we thought it would be fun to have even more run with us in RvR, to compete against the albs and hibs as a team. We've been doing quite good lately, and I feel like I'm ready to run some regular group RvR, but I'm missing the people to do so. Of course we do have other members in the guild, but it's not always that anyone is available, so I thought I would post here and see if we could find someone out there looking for a bunch of friends to RvR with.

What I would like to see are some more people with intentions of RvR'ing and having fun. Right now our savage/skald duo is working great, and we often group up with thanes, hunters and SB's which is fun too, but we're missing some seers to keep us alive and casters to help kill at ranged combat when that is needed. However I wont turn anyone with good spirits and a friendly heart down, so if you feel like a chat to find out what kind of people we are, just PM me or any officer in the guild and we can talk it over.

Guild contacts:
GM: Rhia, Stanger, Grimbeard (or check here, and search for Onslaught, for a list of GM's]
If none of these 3 are online feel free to contact any member online to direct you to an officer or one of their alts.

Hope to hear from a few people, as we really hope to find some more people to have fun with in RvR :clap:

Best, Nausilus

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Im currently very intrested :)

Looking for a guild will be playing a 50 SB/ 50 SM. I am also intrested in starting a Mend/Pac Healer I previeously had a RR3 Healer so I know the proffesion well :)

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Would you accept a sheep that strayed from the flock ?

I might not be young fresh blood but im up for some fun ;)

Playing sm at mo having fun would like to rvr n stuff

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
poisono said:
Im currently very intrested :)

Looking for a guild will be playing a 50 SB/ 50 SM. I am also intrested in starting a Mend/Pac Healer I previeously had a RR3 Healer so I know the proffesion well :)

That sounds great :) Tbh anyone with a good spirit and friendly mind is welcome, as I think I already posted hehe, and when I RvR I try to encourage ppl to play the char they feel like playing if they're playing with me. Just contact me ingame whenever and we'll have a chat about it ^^

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
Thats cool I used to be in The Unforgiven and Venom if u remember The Unforgiven....

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Naus, I'd just like to add (not that you need to hear it from the likes of me ;) ) that both these peeps are good guys to have on board imo. I've been guilded with both and (excepting Gups weird choice of footy teams to support) they'll both do you proud if you take them into Onslaught. That said, if you don't, and they'd like to, they'd both be very welcome in Venom (where Furi used to live :clap: ).

Good luck whatever.

Krago, 50 Healer, RR3L0, ML6 Perfecter
Markan, 50 Warrior, RR2L8, ML6 Battlemaster
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, RR3L6, ML8 Spymaster
Menno, 50 Shaman, RR3L0, ML8, ML8 Perfecter
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad
Midgard/Prydwen

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Gups though you were still in OS? :)

editt:nm me its early and i read wrong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom