Only tuesdays?

S

Steiny

Hey all,

I really support the plans for a game at the same time every tuesday, but could we not be slightly more ambitious? How about 2 a week rather than one?

all the best,

Steiny

B

bigfoot

If there is the demand for more than 1 game then sure, but the aim of having 1 main game each week is that it guarantees you at least 1 really good evening of play every week, until such time as there is regular gaming every night.

A

adams901

Ok we can try thursdays as well if you want, we had a good turn out over the last 2 days.

The only problem I can see with 2 games a week is some people thinking "oh i wont go to Tuesdays game as there is one Thursday", so instead of having one big game we end up having 2 small games.

But like all things, we will never know unless we try, lets put it to the test and have a game Thursday at 830pm on the FF server?, that way you bastards can't put mines all around my tank, wait for me to get out and then steal it :(.

C

Clowneh!

there was already 2 this week :)

i dont see why we cant play every day like that without organisation. like bw is meant to be :)

C

Chameleon

You may say you dont care what the adslguide forum guys do ..... but ill say it anyway ;) ...... they already have a game booked for thursday nights (played on a bw bookable). I beleive people in here have been invited in another thread. If thursday is on the agenda for you guys too, it might be worth trying to combine the two somehow, or at least try to involve them too, as many are subscribers and all seem keen to play as often as possible. There seem to be about 25 or more who want to play in those games, so worth thinking about imo.
I'd like to come along tuesdays anyway when i can. do you all meet in irc and if so, which channel?

S

Scooba Da Bass

#game.bf1942 is the community channel

A

adslrizla

Yeah there's a few subbies playing in my organised game on the bookable this Thursday :

me, Chameleon, The-Don, whipped, dmw & randomice.

Which reminds me - better get the pw/TS details out to everyone :eek:

A

adslrizla

We're full (26 players) for tonight mate :( but we have the next couple of Thursdays booked up so if you want to play next week then let me know. I'm hoping I can make it regular enough to be sorta self-running - tis a PITA messaging 20+ people with details every week.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom