Only good part abour WAR is the intro...

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
Nah Just kidding! :lol:
But seriously that is a cool intro :D Well... apart from when the marauder gets stabbed :( Would never happen and we all know that. :D:p

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
they would, chaos marauders always come in such mass and still smaller armies of elves,dwarves or even dark elves (read Lord of Ruin) can win from them
they're a meatshield together with beastmen

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
they would, chaos marauders always come in such mass and still smaller armies of elves,dwarves or even dark elves (read Lord of Ruin) can win from them
they're a meatshield together with beastmen

duh high elfs > all

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Well... apart from when the marauder gets stabbed :( Would never happen and we all know that. :D:p

The Marauder gets kited by a roof-abusing dual-wielding hacker SW! So indeed possible!

P.S. Melee damage on a SW isn't that bad if specced for it, but hard to get gear that favours this path (Str,Tough,WS).

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
The 2nd trailer is included as a cinematic within the game. Both trailers are pretty nice.

These are included with the boxed game, the beta client doesn't though. Both can be downloaded from Warhammer Europe -> Gallery -> Video

Light

Loyal Freddie
i saw it on mtv a few weeks before launch. worked on me - best trailor for a game i have ever seen :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom