Only a girl i need help!!!

O

old.Emmafromlondon

Hi
I am sick of getting killed as soon as i start playing. Any other girls want to team up and help each other out. Maybe meet on a server somewhere and suss it all out, before teaming up and taking on the men. If you are interested and we can arrange it let me know. Anyone welcome as long as they are female!!

O

old.[DzR]Castor Troy

Play offline against bots to hone your 3l33t skillz then get out there and start kicking ass!! Practice makes perfect yadda yadda..

O

old.AngelKiller

Or; just practice, practice, practice online. The majority of peeps playing cs had to learn the hard way (which you are complaning about).

THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR PLAYING WITH REAL OPPONENTS. Bots never act in the same way as a human player does.

S

stu

Remember, if anyone kills you ever, at all (especially if it's with a headshot), they MUST be cheating. It's the only explanation.

thx bye

O

old.DynamoUK

My tips are
- keep moving..waiting for someone to come around the corner often gets you dead since you're not ready for them, and they are ready for you, (most people are more alert rounding corners and stuff I reeckon)

- surprise rocks
- get to know the level. These two are connected.. just play regularly, follow the crowd and see where the choke points are and what the 'flow' of the level is. Then when you get a feel for the level you will end up thinking 'ahh I bet the CTs are here right now, I'll go round behind' and if you're lucky you'll have 'em.
- aim high.. keep those crosshairs up
- practice short bursts, smack yerself when you blaze away, (I still haven't got that down grr.. I guess I just love the sound and sights of a fully-auto AK47 heeh)
- buy body armor.. mmmm armor.
- Find a weapon you like, stick with it for a while. I love the rifles, others the submachine guns etc etc.
- put the jump key easy at hand. Of course, you're using mouse/keyboard right?.. well jumping around corners and stuff is pretty usefull.

After that, try hopping on a server with only 1 or 2 people, tell them you're new.. they might be bored and willing to teach you stuff, since teaching one person is better than playing on yer own.

enjoy :)

Dynamo

O

old.Clove

HEY BABY!

:) I'd be happy to teach you stuff, only problem is you need to be shown it rather than just told about it. (only happy coz you is a girly and I get horny just thinking about it:))
so any night you want look out for me on the wireplay open servers. prolly =J=Clove or the same with a practise tag on it. (I always practise with my weaker guns like the DE)

S

stu

You should probably turn your computer off and go outside Clove. Plenty of girls out there.

O

old.Clove

I know

But damn their hides, in my area there is a larger ratio of Boys to Girls, sommit like 3:1 and poor ol' me hardly gets a lookin' and its hard to find a female gamer anyway.

O

old.[FMD]Stu_Granger

CS is a BAST for newbies....

There are a few "newbie" servers available for CS, although they have the odd leet "fuckwit" who comes in and wipes all the newbies out. Basically try these servers and see how you get on. Best try against people of your own skill level. Once you fine tune your skills, upgrade to the leet servers.

You'll be leet in no time ;)

With thanks

[FMD]Stu_Granger

H

Horus

Probably your best bet is to look up Kitana, the all-girl CS clan. They're a nice bunch, are mostly based on Wireplay, but will probably be more than happy to help you out. Their website is http://www.mambo.org.uk/, although I can't seem to get to it atm, it might be down.

If you've got IRC, drop into #cstrike.uk sometime and see if you can find JenJen, Mikita or Emma. One of them is usually in there, so chat to them and see if they can help you out.

Good luck. You'll get a lot better very quickly if you stick at it. And try not to let people like Clove put you off ;)

S

Stazbumpa

Anyone noticed how the young lady hasn't actually said anything for ages?? Not even a thank you.

:(

O

old.EVIL naz

Hay [FMD] Stu_Granger, can u point me at them leet servers as im more than ready and would like a challenge? also i agree with every thing that DynamoUK said, he got it spot on.....dont stand still unless u is well hidden baby!

H

Horus

Lo Morph m8!

Just found the BW forums actually. Didn't know CIX played CS though... if you do, fancy a game? For old time's sake? :)

O

old.[HIV]Verifyor

CT where the hell have you been ... find home laddie quick

O

old.Morpheus

Sorry Horus, not interested - I wish things were differently, but it appears that Baz and I are currently at crossed swords. A shame. :(

O

old.Emmafromlondon

Thanks everybody. Sorry it took so long but my dad has been ill and i have been to cornwall to se him. No computer down there. Now i am back i will practise like mad.
Bye, and thanks again, Emma

O

old.[RaveN]DaGoD

If you need help and are a newbie SAS's guide to CS is good it helped me bit of a smack in the face if you come from games like UT (like I did) guides.barrysworld.com/cs oh yeah bots are crap you really need to play against REAL peeps nothing can beat blowing your m8's away with AWM/P :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom