online games

B

Belsameth

we don't want to, we've got enough idiots spamming links like that already. off with you...

S

slapmesilly..

jeez the moron goes through all the trouble of making an account, paste a link that makes you join HIS army, so he can pwn some un13370rz haxx0rz.

get a life :rolleyes:

T

Tasans

DO NOT USE IRC TO SPREAD YOUR LINK UNDER ANY CONDITION. DO NOT USE USENET OR FORUMS WHERE IT IS A VIOLATION OF THAT FORUM/NEWSGROUP OR OFF-TOPIC. FAILURE TO HEED THIS WARNING WILL RESULT IN YOUR ACCOUNT BEING DELETED.

hmmmmm?

T

Tilda

no report his uber war account thingy to the people who run the game so his ccount gets deleted.

Tilda

S

slapmesilly..

Originally posted by Tilda
no report his uber war account thingy to the people who run the game so his ccount gets deleted.

Tilda

Well mr. with-a-girl-name how about you do it yourself :p

S

Sigurd

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Show him how it's done.

I'll need a volunteer.... *Sigurd's gaze takes in Uncle Prick..*

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

*makes an entry in Ye Big Booke of Witty Comebacks*

... no... wait...

S

Sigurd

*makes an entry in Ye Big Booke of Witty Comebacks*

... no... wait...

Don't waste their time with your book of very, very old "flames" Uncle Prick - you're just making a fool of yourself arguing with someone half your age.... and losing :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

:moon: Kiss it.
*waits for another witty Sigurd response...*

S

Sigurd

:moon: Kiss it.
*waits for another witty Sigurd response...*

Years in america have warped your fragile little mind :rolleyes:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by old.Osy
Sickie begins losing it, imo.

How very nice of you to care... :m00:

Remember the very first "sickofit..."?
I didn't give a shit what fuckwits like you think then...
hey, I still don't.

Gently fuck off, please.

S

Sigurd

How very nice of you to care... :m00:

Remember the very first "sickofit..."?
I didn't give a shit what fuckwits like you think then...
hey, I still don't.

Gently fuck off, please.

Look, no-one likes you anymore, you egotistical judgemental bastard. Can't you just take the hint and either keep your stereotyping facist views to yourself or leave for good?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

You think calling me Adolf, Heinrich or a fascist simply because I am German does anything other than making you look like an even bigger moron... ?

LOL-fucking-MAO

Fuck you, Sigurd. :D

S

Sigurd

You think calling me Adolf, Heinrich or a fascist simply because I am German does anything other than making you look like an even bigger moron... ?

LOL-fucking-MAO

Fuck you, Sigurd. :D

No, I think calling you Adolf or Heinrich because you are a blatant facist is rather justified, your race is irrelivant. But, clearly I hit a nerve... you're losing popularity fast and you know it, you know that people only pretend to like you because they don't want you turning on them with cries of "fucktard" or other such gibberish. People don't like you, they fear you, you're really just an overgrown bully who stamps his views all over everyone else's posts and shouts down any oppostion. Sorry to break it to you, but your time here is coming to an end, unless you drastically change your ways.

B

Brinx

If you want to flame each other use PMs please. I don't especially want to lock threads for that sole purpose each time.

Cheers,

N

n00b 79

now gifv games please

Edit: sicko wtf happened to your gimped ns, come to emain for duel now as i am lvl 45 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom