Online download

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a little stumped. I want to download the full client (all expansions) then buy a license to upgrade my old account to catacombs and reactivate that.

I tried the download link on the chronicles website, which just seems to download a launcher that runs, tells me the mythic client has been updated and to restart, then gives me the same message when I run it again.

What it has done is make a catacombs directory with camelot.exe which when I run it is apparently patching to 1.78 (it's running in the background now).

The total amount left to update is almost 2.4 gig, so when that's done is it just 'buy a license' and I'm set?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yep thats correct, will take a while though.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
yups matey the catacombs download is pretty big so good luck :p

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
Left it running overnight and it's done, only problem now is I reactivated my account and tried to buy a license to upgrade to catacombs, but I just get "order in progress" on the subs page and nothing happens.

Didn't even take me to a screen to put payment details in, do I just have to wait?

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Bellerophon said:
Left it running overnight and it's done, only problem now is I reactivated my account and tried to buy a license to upgrade to catacombs, but I just get "order in progress" on the subs page and nothing happens.

Didn't even take me to a screen to put payment details in, do I just have to wait?

I'm afraid so. And it can take a long time, a lot of people are having problems with GOA's crappy subscription pages.
You may have to try again, but it can take a while before you can retry, afaik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom