Onetwotree is cheater !

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Onetwotree is a little cheater that teleport everytime she is in danger, she teleports back and DoT till the person dies. Mid female shaman. REALY lame, hope you will understand that when you are banned you little fuuker.

Rightnever maybe answer and maybe looks into this hopefully.

Anyway, i wish of my all heart that cheaters die irl :)

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
Teleports ? Wow some new hidden ra for shamen j/k :) could be bad lag or her running 2 accs maybe i remember a similar thing happening to a freind being reported to rightnow while in df,but his prob was terrible isp/pc.

(edit) just seen other post, does sound fishy well even if she/he is a mid cheating is damn lame report and let them sort it.

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
ITS not lag, its a cheat for sure. And he is not shy to use it. Hes warping around everytime he is danger, and when hes not he runs normal.

Real lame, he is reported and will be banned for sure. ; (

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Aucard said:
ITS not lag, its a cheat for sure. And he is not shy to use it. Hes warping around everytime he is danger, and when hes not he runs normal.

Real lame, he is reported and will be banned for sure. ; (

Doubtful.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
FFS, why make two threads about the same topic?

Anyway, just watched the vid, looks like some sort of hack judging from the speed and constant short-burst warps.

Drag-win has been fixed now kinda, doesnt work like it used to, unsure how exactly.

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:

Anyway, just watched the vid, looks like some sort of hack judging from the speed and constant short-burst warps.

Drag-win has been fixed now kinda, doesnt work like it used to, unsure how exactly.

Easy: Maybe didnt see the other topic untill i posted ?

Whatever it was, it was some sorth of cheat for sure, and when i spoke with him ingame on my old bb acc he got scared, left his guild and quited or did a delete :p cos hes GM could not se him in the guild anymore.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
As soon as you try to drag the window your character stops and stays put as long as you keep doing it, so no warps.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:

where can i see the vid?

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
i knew there was something about him..i logged in my bard earlier that day and he was keeping up with me somehow Oo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom