Onetwotree: abuser of what?

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
(There was supposed to be a thread already but seems to be not the case...)

Sunday evening was a typical night for Thidranki (Albs trying to get a beachhead, Mids holding the central keep, occasional Hibs spamming shrooms) until we - Albs - suddenly started to receive reports about a very weird shaman called Onetwotree who seemed to have access to Warp technology. Pop in the middle of an Alb group and gone again (it took us even some time to get his name because we couldn't target him), with the same unexpectedness off an unstealthing sb. He kept popping all over the place (I once had him targetted when he was in nearest enemy range and he went out of range in 2 'pops' in 3 seconds). I've seen lots of lag but this one is new to me and to the others that were present. So...

The possibilities
1. Still lag, caused by a hiccuping modem or provider. Argument against: he kept on playing. Can't imagine he would have contunued to play if the connection was that bad.

2. Some sort of cheat, though not a known speedhack.

The concensus among the cg members was: cheat and I think some players already have reported Onetwotree to GoA. And if the git was cheating, why didn't his fellow Midgardians say something about it? :eek6:

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Did he attack/cast on you or was he just jumping around causing nothing but confusion for you?

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
a speed hacker.. now i took 4 screenys of him.. shows he runs to us , dots turns and back. send it to goa and the clock shows that all this happends in 6 seconds :)

and yes Nugusta he aoe dots and runs away :) ones we got him stunned (very lucky) and got him to 10% health and now who the hell runs back to mtk from mb in 5 sec at 10% health? yeah no one :)

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Mostly he was jumping around; I only saw him once actually throwing a dot in the middle of us (but heard of more attacks).

Edit: small error

Aucard

Fledgling Freddie
He is no more, i think he deleted the char after i spoke with him ingame, cos hes GM could not kick him. I Think Onetwotree got realy scared after i spoke with him =) a little scared boy runing home to mama.

= hes not in the guild anymore, so dont flame any guild please :)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
Zharr said:
I was lucky to meet this guy and have a nice movie of him :) quite nice speed passing a mincer on speed3 ignoring the effects of insta stun and run on mach 18 into apk o_O its a bit dark but well you can see it ok.

here is the link (Thanks Valg for uploading it for me /hug ):

http://bajs.mine.nu/daoc/film/Others/OneTwoThree_stlong_teleport.avi

stlong vid... shammy SoSing o_O

doesnt matter m8s, goa can still retrieve his account details and will close it when they found out 3rth party progs are used etc :)

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Wow,thats pretty impressive.

Now,i think he/whoever made this h4x or whatever put a lot off effoert into it...and he's just using it like theres no tomorrow... lol..

Still i dont think theres anything wrong with it,cheats are in the tenths and i accept the 2 kind of games;

the ones who want to cheat and have an unfair advantage and those who like to play legit..

+ your an alb trying to zerg a shammy :eek:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
behatch said:
Wow,thats pretty impressive.

Now,i think he/whoever made this h4x or whatever put a lot off effoert into it...and he's just using it like theres no tomorrow... lol..

Still i dont think theres anything wrong with it,cheats are in the tenths and i accept the 2 kind of games;

the ones who want to cheat and have an unfair advantage and those who like to play legit..

+ your an alb trying to zerg a shammy :eek:

So your saying cheating is ok?

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
So your saying cheating is ok?

Yes because you can read? i said i understand that people want to cheat..and i dont think its that big a deal since there is so few poeple doing it and get caught pretty much straight away,with speed hacking or that thing i saw this infil doing at least 6-7 times a day..window dragging i think it was called..

People want to cheat..others dont
People like this others like that

etc..

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Behatch, you're not making any sense at all. Are you in all naïevity trying to defend a cheater? Or are you just generally confused about that rattling bean in your head? Might even have been a brain before you opened your mouth and let unhealthy air in?

Summary:
1. Some Mid cheated
2. Some Mid was reported to GoA
3. Some Mid was kicked from guild (cheers there)
4. Some Mid will never been seen again
5. End of story

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
I think what behatch is trying too say is: Numbers of cheaters are so low that they actually dont pose any drastic danger too gameplay. I have never seen a cheater(I think) so when I head into Bg1 it is a large % chance that the Albanian Zerg (be it the regular 2-3 fg's of rabbel, or the 8 stealters popping upp) is gonna ruin my fun rather than a cheater. But there is 1 thing here =) The alb zerg is not against any rule, but window dragging/ Radar IS. Therefor cheating must be dealt with as soon as u see one tbh. As much as we flame eatchoter on forums etc, I think the majority of players in any realm on any server would like too se the cheaters banned. And tbh it is a frigging miracle that Albs. Hibs and Mids can agree on something :cheers: so catch a cheater today (ps no witch hunt please :flame: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom