One time rp/rvr happening

G

Gaisil

Maybe a tad late to post this but hell why not

I thought tht I could try to organize a little random RvR hunt tomorrow , you'd say it's I do tht all the time etc but the special thing about this hunt is , we will all roleplay , not very hardcore roleplay etc but bring more fun into it , it could be relaxing

If anyone is interested

Gatherpoint/hour 14.00CET Castle Sauvage vaultkeeper ( easier to locate the gathering people then )

Maybe cya there my fellow albion's

E

Ekydus

What exactly do you plan on doing?
Sounds interesting.

X

xplo

I see this happening:
-INC MIDS!!!

-I do not know what strange language ye speak, my friend.

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by xplo
I see this happening:
-INC MIDS!!!

-I do not know what strange language ye speak, my friend.
the correct would be; "Oh my dear friends. It seem's we have foes heading in our general direction! Perhaps we should do somthing?"
and by the time he typed that the grp is dead :D

M

moona

The time you type your phrase , you will be zerged by hibs AND mids :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Nice idea...perhaps you should all make macros of the most likely things you will say.

For example:

Gadzooks! The mysterious Midgardian's use of a left hand axe hast cleaved my head in two. Surely 'tis the work of Satan himself and all who use such dark methods will feel the wrath of the creator before long!

L

loxleyhood

Alas, I cannot help you my comrades, for I have accidently shoved an arrow in my eye when I did try to shoot our mutual foes, curse my fumbles! Damn them!

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Alas, I cannot help you my comrades, for I have accidently shoved an arrow in my eye when I did try to shoot our mutual foes, curse my fumbles! Damn them!
LOL

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
Nice idea...perhaps you should all make macros of the most likely things you will say.

For example:

Gadzooks! The mysterious Midgardian's use of a left hand axe hast cleaved my head in two. Surely 'tis the work of Satan himself and all who use such dark methods will feel the wrath of the creator before long!

ROFL

G

Gaisil

Very funny Sissy :p

Anyway I'll see who dares to come and who doesn't I guess :)
We'll slaughter some enemies anyway and maybe open the portal to the Darkness Falls hell :p

O

old.LandShark

Are we about ready to stop pluralising things with apostraphes yet?

(sorry, personal bugbear of mine...)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Are we about ready to stop pluralising things with apostraphes yet?

(sorry, personal bugbear of mine...)

~gasps~

Who would do such a thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom