One Spell To Make Your Life Easier....

A

Archeon

This is kind of an idea post, so i'd adivse people that see forums as

A. a place to whine
B. a place to mock people that whine
C. people with bad breath

to leave post haste, this post isn't for you. Go to the RvR forums, knit a scarf, just don't reply to this post ;)

Anyway, that aside i have a question.

On your main character is there one spell that isn't included in the game (or hasn't been mentioned) that you feel would make your life a whole lot easier/more fun?

For example, as 'Archeon' my healer main. i would dearly love a PBAE res spell, it would just be soooo cool to walk into the middle of a group of corses and say

"Brace yourself pac spec gimpies, let me do my thing"
<Cast, Cast, Cast>
<You Ressurected Lots And Lots Of People>
"Wahoo, who's the daddy?"

anyway, thats my idea for a spell that would make my life easier and my roll as a healer much more interesting.

P.s - no gimps trying to be fully with ideas like a PBAE, 1billion unit radius, 50,000 vaule DD that can't be resisted again. Its not funny, its just taking the piss out of a serious post.... well serious considering this is me writing it :D

E

Euthanasia.

Originally posted by Archeon
This is kind of an idea post, so i'd adivse people that see forums as

A. a place to whine
B. a place to mock people that whine
C. people with bad breath

to leave post haste, this post isn't for you. Go to the RvR forums, knit a scarf, just don't reply to this post ;)

[/i]
kinda asking for flames t.t

S

Sharma

One spell thsat would help me:

An area affect mes which spanned the whole of the hibby frontier and lasts for 13 hours and can be continuously spammed and only used by ME

K

Kharok Svark

I wanna be Able to Cast Honey Pot for my Bear, to boost my End back, the same way Fa2 Does after a battle ...

E

Euthanasia.

i want aoe hug!
so i can spread the love throughout the frontiers.
47 more posts to go!

E

Euthanasia.

i want aoe hug!
so i can spread the love throughout the frontiers.

E

Euthanasia.

tf i d/c as posting and it double posts?
oh well im not complaining 45 more posts now!!

O

old.Noita

I'd like to be able to summon the corpse of a fallen comrade who will be my pet until next death....

A

Apathy

Single target instakill...that can only be used on your realm.

"I SAID stop breaking mezz...right then, FUCK YOU! ~zap~".

10 minute timer.

a.

W

Whoodoo_RD

I want my aoe crappy "cast at your feet shitty dmg spell" on my thane converted to a "AOE-STUN" cast at feet.

Giving a nice 9 sec stun to all around, giving my gimp...i mean thane a fighting chance actually to kill sommit.

O

old.Kladen

i would love a spell which would summon a horse and id ride it, and a blinding yellow would glow around me, and then ride at mach 5.

then get stuned and die.

O

old.LandShark

Resisting the urge to be facetious or to get a whine in there, I'll say I'd like a spell on a 25 minute timer that removes all buffs and resets all RA timers on a single target.

T

TheScaryLion

an aoe spell that makes all people in its radius (not strictly huge) dance! and do nothing but dance for 2 minutes!

D

Damon_D

an insta root for my shaman non breakable by self-dmg shield

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by TheScaryLion
an aoe spell that makes all people in its radius (not strictly huge) dance! and do nothing but dance for 2 minutes!

Sounds like something from the old MJ Moonwalker game on the old sega, could be funny.

K

Kagato.

I want an instant, perminant root to stop them bloody skalds running off soon as they start losing :(

T

The Exile

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
I want my aoe crappy "cast at your feet shitty dmg spell" on my thane converted to a "AOE-STUN" cast at feet.

Giving a nice 9 sec stun to all around, giving my gimp...i mean thane a fighting chance actually to kill sommit.

You my dear sir need to learn how to properly kill, mutilate and obliterate your foes. (butchering and slaughtering also comes to mind)
Thanes can kill more then one might think ;) if they can keep their hands of that AoE spell, unless facing a group of grey/green cons.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I'd love to see a 'Blind' spell line in Healer Pac spec. It would have the following effects:

1. Target's screen goes black (no visual feedback)
2. /follow, /stick & /face would be disabled
3. Large offensive and defensive penalty

EQ had a blind spell that worked like this and it was pretty useful in PvP. It would be a nice addition to crowd-control and would make up for some of the many nerfs in this area.

S

Slinker

Not my own spells , but something to make life easier , Teleport instead of horses and more bridges , especially in Hibernia :p

C

Cadire

I'd love to see a 'Blind' spell line in Healer Pac spec.

I like this a lot, though it sounds more like a Shaman type thing.

Quickcast for Healers would meake me happy.

V

vladamyr

an insta AE mez+stun i h8 seeing people move :)

seriously tho and insta mez or stun would make my life in DAoC alot easier :)

O

old.Kladen

Originally posted by old.Trine Aquavit
I'd love to see a 'Blind' spell line in Healer Pac spec. It would have the following effects:

1. Target's screen goes black (no visual feedback)
2. /follow, /stick & /face would be disabled
3. Large offensive and defensive penalty

EQ had a blind spell that worked like this and it was pretty useful in PvP. It would be a nice addition to crowd-control and would make up for some of the many nerfs in this area.

that spell is already in the game. some referr to it as LD

V

Validus

well either a self instakill to make u hibs and mids lives even easier, gonna die anyway no?

ooooor:

a 1 min timer spell that can be used every 60 mins, and make people be able to morph into a creature depending on their realm rank. I.E realm rank 10 albs can morph into a lvl 60'ish dragon
and realm rank 9 albs can turn into like lvl 59 lion thingy.

silly idea, i prefer my first one

A

Aeiedil

i wouldnt mind a dd or something that actually might make people notice your there rather than the present nightshade feather duster :)

on my druid i would like to be able to possess the pet (ie, for tree gets tougher armour and has a faster health regen rate, wolf sees further for spell range and moves faster, lynx moves faster and has a big haste

for my enchanter, i would like an zone-wide spell that spams "I PWnEd j00" 100 times ;)

L

lakih

A 10 min self buff - Imunity to ld and lag.

Instacast Nearsight would be nice too... :D

A

Aeiedil

a keen\kobold spell - stilts. temporarily attaches little wooden poles to your legs to make you tall enough to be seen by members of your realm :)

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Instacast AoE Nerf spell that turns all classes caught in the radius to be turned into scouts.

I think my infi would very much like an AoE DoT. That would spice things up a bit. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom