one shot then reload problem

O

old.Hoff_MisTer

Anyone else getting this problem.
After playing CS for about 2 - 3 games, which ever weapon I have, it shoots 1 shot then reloads. Just it's a bit of a pain when you shoot one shot from the machine gun then reload automatically.

Its a real ferking pain.
:(

O

old.laggod

Whips the knife out

Yeah, I get that all the time... Or the lickle muffa gets his knife out or just fails to shoot at all :(

O

old.[S9]Wrath

Yeah! I get that to dunno why it happens but its fecking annoying...i'm used to emptying the whole clip into people!!

Only way to fix it for me is to exit CS and restart :(

O

old.ED209

only time thats happened to me is when im lagging and i reload at the same time,and it keeps reloading.can't say it happens after i fire a shot tho....

O

old.Hoff_MisTer

Yep thats all I can do and have been doing.
Disconecting and restarting
Bugger
:(

O

old.WhosYaDaddy

I've had that a lot. it's like the trigger is stuck or summat but i get rid of it by typing -attack in console.

O

old.Hoff_MisTer

nope
put in -attack
All that happened is me fire button did'nt work
Bugger.

S

stu

Try binding a key to 1) -attack 2) unbind mouse1 3) bind mouse1 +attack

Bit of a hassle, and you'll probably die that round, but should fix the need to reconnect.

Sounds like the bind on your fire button is getting corrupted for whatever reason.

O

old.Mustafa

Similar

I occasionally get a problem where i'll fire one shot and suddenly revert to knife...but it only happens once in a blue moon.

What I do get that seems to fit these symptoms, is a problem with crouching. It only started happening about two weeks ago. I have a key bound to crouch, and another to keep crouching without having to hold a key down. It's worked fine for months, but now the normal crouch button seems to have gone mental and acts the same as the perma-crouch button.
And if it's in a particularly wankish mood, it won't let me stand up again at all.

Either way, I agree with Stu...sounds like something is interfering with your bind on mouse1. Write a short alias to "wipe" and "replace" your bind on mouse 1

[Edited by Mustafa on 07-11-00 at 11:59]

S

stu

Re: Similar

Originally posted by Mustafa
I occasionally get a problem where i'll fire one shot and suddenly revert to knife...but it only happens once in a blue moon.

That's not a bug brother... it's divine guidance. Allah is instructing you to do his will with your combat knife. Go forth, and let the fist of allah be your shield!!

TAQDEEM EL SA'MAAL!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom