one question

O

old.Mousah

is prydwen dead or is the ownage of the mids just total?
have the albs or hibs ever tryed to take back the relics?
or are they just out of guts?

i myself play in albion( that are by the mids and hibs point of view overpowered becouse larger numbers of players in albion)
but atleast the mids and hibs put up a good fight before they die, and they have taken the relics back(well only the middies

oo and if any hibbie chara here is overloaded with money you can always try to msg me for a transaktion or just a gift :) would be greatful.

Mousah :m00: mOO
Pikeman at 47
<Dragon Knights>
<Excalibur>

Mousah
lvl 8 wannabe nuker
hib/prydwen

O

old.EoO_Raphael

Its been an object of discussion among midgard for a while now... why dont hib or albion make a decent attack? Mid took all their forts and relics with lower levels and worse equipment than they have now so whats up guys? You do have the numbers to stage these raids so thats not a problem. We dont have middies everywhere looking for your attacks... Atm RVR is total s***e and as a result many high level midgard players have left for other realms or other things. Just where is the opposition :(?

F

Fafnir

Today

Today the Hibs took over Bledmeer again, but lost it shortly after that, why dont they get their own Relics, will be harder for us to get reinforcments in..

S

snox

Think it is hard to take back relics for hib/alb as as soon as someone here that there is the sligtes invader in mid alot of ppl show up to defend,,,

But still the RvR on prywden is getting better and better for each day, have not been in emain for ages but Odin's are great fun and so are Gorge, Snowdonia among other places =)

Best tip is to take relics back around noon =) all mids sleep then ;)

O

old.Greggor

1. What's the point in getting back our relics, only to have them taken back at 3 am

2. Almost impossilbe to get our relics back if we take one of your keeps 50 middies show up and take it back within the hour. In hiberian we have not the population of the required level to attack in this number.

3. If we manage to get all of your keeps all of midgards 50th players would be camped in there relic keeps and therefore not a chance of use taking it before the reinfocement arrive.

But say we are getting there soon we will get the level and rvr will be much closer between us all (that what we all whan isn't it?)

In the last few weeks i have seen a much improvement in the rvr and alot of middie keep being taken which will only work for a mich better server.

O

old.Moongoose

Can't see why someone wonders.

Mids have more highlevs than the other realms combined and levels means everything in RvR. That some highlev mids have realized that being uber is about as boring as getting owned serves to balance the power of the reamls. We'll all benefit from that so no worries :clap:

Regards Phaeron Moongoose, l50 cleric Alb/Pry

O

old.cerebus

And the point of holding any forts or relic keeps before Darkness Falls is?

Okay, the relics give us a small amount of extra power but I doubt it will make a difference when you are faced with a crap load of Mids all purple and red con.

Have patience. Darkness Falls will give us Hibs a reason to fight.

For the moment we're just having fun and levelling as fast as possible. Give us a reason to take our forts and we'll be there.

O

old.Mousah

dont hope to much about getting DF, in this speed they are working now, we will have it in 4-5 months

G

Gwelma

Originally posted by EoO_Raphael
Atm RVR is total s***e and as a result many high level midgard players have left for other realms or other things. Just where is the opposition :(?

Well thats our secret plan we just waiting for u all to leave then get them back

A

Ardwan

And albion just don't care anymore, the relic don't give that much of an advantage/disadvantage, so keep them for all we care.

As for the "mids were lower number and lvl when they took the relic" crap.
They were still a lot more of them, and they were higher lvl than the albs and hibs.
So yes, if the middies leave the relic keep undefended, and don't try to stop us, we could easily take it. But when they show up with like 2-3 times as many people, and a bucketload of lvl 50s, it kinda make it a slight bit harder.

O

old.ivan

You need incentive to take the relics back ??? OMG

Ok here you go - how about selfrespect or dignity or sense of achievement, proving that you can not only 'bite' midgard but you can 'rip the entire piece off' :) Figurably speaking

/emote starts packing bags to imigrate to albion/hibernia

C

cleeve

Hmm

Atm Midgard have all the relics and tons of keeps - pld - well done /salute and all that.

Gonna keep saying this seeing as some people seem not to understand this vital point Theres something that you're missing here - or your posts give me the impression that your missing it.

You can't understand why hibbies don't do a keep raid? Cos tbh alot of us dont care. A relic - woohoo this means what to a level 30 char? What I am gonna walk thru my realm feeling like a dog with two penises? Doubtful.

When there are more lvl 50 Hibbies about then you will see some moves to take keeps back - I would imagine - I dont know - I am level 31 atm and having a really good time grouping and slapping the poo out of monsters in the dungeons.

As regards lvl 50 players leaving cos they are bored. I am genuninely sorry to see anyone go -but if you said to me - they leave or you do more RVR. M8 I would pack their bags and pay for their cabs. LOOK and I mean LOOK at other posts on the boards - these boards, ANY boards. Read them as a non REALM (its the same of any realm that is as far ahead as mid/pryd is) player - there are two recurring themes - 1.) muahahah we beat you all up and 2.) oh why wont you fight us. I didnt buy this game to make you guys feel good about yourselves. I won't whine and I won't complain but I will RvR when I feel like it and not before. I will slate anyone who criticises that stance and I will defend my right to spend my free time as I see fit.

Cheers

Revor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom