one more question concerning rogues

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
Just reading a mod section, about the weapon swap, and noticed it say about combo points that it will auto change weapon (but will stay like weaponset1 until he has the 5 points then change to weaponset2 for greater damage depening on style and weapon speed)...... What my question is do combo points stack ? i.e keep using style that adds a combo point repeat and stack them to 5 ? then use combo style with the 5 combo points for greater damage..... sozz for all the noob questions about Rogues, but only been playing WoW for a few months and spent most of my time on my hunter.... now its my rogues Turn

let me know what u think

the post i was looking at was http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1175

Sig same as previous post just CBA to sort sig out atm

60 hunter blah blah
other toons blah blah
something about daoc toons blah blah

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well.. if ur asking if u can get more then 5 combo points, then u cant :)

but they DO "stack" up to a total of 5 points.

not quite sure what ur getting at here so i'm gonna take my nub rogue arse out of here and let the ppl that know their shit answer :p

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
cheers, aye i know u dont get more than 5 points, was more along the line of do they stack, so i can stack them for a bigger finishing move :)

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Bone's said:
cheers, aye i know u dont get more than 5 points, was more along the line of do they stack, so i can stack them for a bigger finishing move :)

Yeah that is the whole point with Combo points

Bone's

Fledgling Freddie
aye, i was being silly, i thought that at low lvl u would only get 1 combo and a finishing style and as u progressed through the game the styles become better, rewarding more combo points per style so the finishing moves could be better due to the lvl, did not reliease that u could stack the combo points for a big finishing stlye at any lvl

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Say you hit a target 5 times with sinister strike, you will get 5 combo points. If you then do eviscerate, you'll get a 5 point hit... if you hover over the eviscerate button it tells you how much damage you will get per point. If you had some combo points and did the kidney shot, you get a longer stun depending on how many combo points you have built up. Again, hold mouse over the button to see how long it lasts per combo point.

A certain talent gives you a chance to gain extra combo points, and some moves give you more than 1 combo point anyways.

At the end of the day, you can have 5 combo points max, and the more combo points you have, the harder/longer your finishing moves will be.

So I suppose a mod could be used to start using fast weapons to gain combo points and then swap to a slow weapon to do a hard hitting finishing move. Not sure if this would help though, although it would allow you to spam poison hits on a target quickly and then give them a hard smack with a finishing move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom