One Month away til the Last RL MEET, London

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Just a Reminder that the last ever (done by me) Prydwen Real Life Meet is only a month away. There is still time to sign up and attend.

Here Are the Details and Sign up here

Prydwen Meet II is booked for the back section (main room) at Cittie of Yorke. A Samuel Smith's pub right next to Chancery Lane tube station. Meeting time will be at 5pm and this pub does serve food.

Final Prydwen RL Meet II details

When: Saturday, March 19th 2005
Where: Cittie of Yorke, 22 High Holborn LONDON, WC1V 6BS map
Time: 5pm onwards

***PAINTBALL SUNDAY***
On Sunday the 20th there will be a paint ball event organized at 6-10pm session . The location is London Paintball - Canary Wharf - Indoor with access from Canary Wharf DLR or Jubilee Line stations. Combat time will announced looking for mid afternoon so that everyone can sleep off some of that hangover.
Booking cost is £7, reserve your spot now at http://www.london-paintball.com/tpc-book-form.html
or call (0870) 7873897

Limited Space

In attendence.

[Albion]
Xyliana, Bubble, Healu, Derric, Soulfly, Kawala, Morimdin, Lubbock, Chimaira, Invisibul , Tiwiwie , Veracruz , Aeatan , Cavex , Naetha , Case, Graendel , Thowen , Tip , Umilard , Fefner , Morimdin , Aoln , CstasY, Minimez, Rarr, Deepfried , Skelthor, Sharma, icklewillow , Fefner , Danhyr, Rarr, Tsabo , Skelthor, Ocomas , Frozenheart , Scunner , Garok, Scarloc, Sahri, Arguyle , Veracruz , Gladiator, Jjuraa , Sycho , grayviel , spanky , filenotfound , Sparda , Squitch , Gamah , BloodOmen , Tasaroca, Gamah , Tilda, Verush , Cinderella , Snajpah , Fajer

[Hibernia]
Mojo, Pudzy, Rami , Litmoos, Bodica, Nikolas , Furbina, Jonaldo , Animus, Dookah,, Caestar , Overboiled, Jas , Jupiter , Sharingann , Gitt , Selenia , Arianwyn , Elfthorn, Naddig, Caestar, Mysteeq , bjonin , Ethild, Danya, Devlin/latino, Usp , Mael

[Midgard]
Lenore, Elendar, Cozak , Grivne , Kaitlyn, Spug, Atos, Mystikstew , Xenia , Solid, Brelakor , SkarIronFist , Azurat , Svartalf , pauldaniels , Snornig , Fetid

[GOA]

[other servers]
Apple
Cyfr
Cougar
Subedai
Tildai
Alpha Male

[FREDDYSHOUSE]
Ziva
Sharma

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Despite not having played for a long while i'll see if i can get free from work, always wanted to pop up once, but we'll see if my boss is nice enough or not

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh, and Quakenet IRC Channel is #rlmeet.prydwen

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
*pokes*
Xyliana, I already stated several times that I can't come, I even PM'd you in game, once. *sends a forum PM*

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Daedalus said:
*pokes*
Xyliana, I already stated several times that I can't come, I even PM'd you in game, once. *sends a forum PM*

:( sell your computer

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
fefner and skllethor are going twice too.....

i know the both too hahah in rl hahaha

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
Lol

dan youre a newbie in #RL too as well as ingame haha
1 nil for the tankwizzy 1 nillllllll for the tankin wiz:p

btw thoguht you was coming too?

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
More of the RF crew will be coming but havent posted: Tze and Tuffy.

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
the friday before

Friday, 18th of March night we are heading to the Bierodrome for a meal and drinks starting at 6:30pm(restaurant area), so if your arriving the day before and like to meet a smaller crowd feel free to join us. There is a table booked in the restaurant area and if your looking to skip the meal and come later about 8:30pm we will probably shift to the bar.

Bierodrome - Kingsway
67 Kingsway
London
WC2B 6TD

http://www.restaurant-guide.com/details/default.asp?rID=41233&ID=697&path=12,14,2395,697&cuiID=73

Holborn/Charing Cross are the closest stations

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
:( On holiday that week, damn shame as well, some great people on that list. Hope you all have a great time anyway :)

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
cHodAX said:
:( On holiday that week, damn shame as well, some great people on that list. Hope you all have a great time anyway :)

where you going? bringing us back something nice right?

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't forget to pop into #rlmeet.prydwen on QuakeNet Only one week to go

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Think i might come down for it again, will be free that weekend by the looks of it. Kinda left it to last minute so accomodation nearby will be expensive im guessing but would be fun so worth it :)

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
If you have any last minute questions about tomorrow feel free to msg Xyliana or Sharma here on FH. Or you can pop into #rlmeet.prydwen on Quakenet where me or the other people at mines can help you.

See you tomorrow 5pm at the Cittie of Yorke

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom