One for the chocolate lovers

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I'd better put that in the block list on the firewall before She Who Must Be Adored sees it.

georgie

FH is my second home
Don't know why but the Americans are much more imaginative than us when it comes to this stuff.

Having tasted some of the stuff friends have brought back with them from the US they *have* to be more imaginative to cover up the rank taste of the actual chocolate.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Having tasted some of the stuff friends have brought back with them from the US they *have* to be more imaginative to cover up the rank taste of the actual chocolate.

Not all American chocolate is that bad, the mainstream stuff is usually poor though.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
have you ever tried american chocolate?
Its hideous
American's don't know how to make chocolate. End of.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
How about English chocolate? I am especially looking for "quality" light milk chocolate if there is such a thing.

Where i live, there are only a few brands of milk chocolate that is made and its the generic stuff. Rest is dark chocolate, its not really appealing any more.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Chocolate lovers? I thought it was mainly males who uses FH? Just send Ezteq a pm instead!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Morocan chocolate

hachis1.jpg

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Good god, does Dukat know about this??

I think he died when he saw the picture, it was just too much for his heart to take seeing all that chocolatey baconey goodness in one package!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
OMG PEEPS!!!

Chocolate Covered Peeps - Candy Blog

I want peeps, I don't completely understand it or know all the details or care how I get them but I must have chocolate covered peepage and have it now I tells ye!!!!

peeps peeps peeps peeeeeeeeeeeeps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom