One for Damini ...

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
... this might also interest others who have been hit by fraud:

BBC News - Report e-mail scams, National Fraud Authority urges

Millions of Britons who receive scam letters and e-mails are now being urged to forward them on just the once - to the National Fraud Authority.

The agency has launched a new operation to track down the fraudsters behind the multi-million pound industry in scam mail, but needs public input.

It wants people to forward e-mails to email@actionfraud.org.uk for analysis.

Chief executive Dr Bernard Herdan said doing so would give "unprecedented" information about criminal activity.

"Both in terms of collecting lots of fraudulent e-mails and letters, and getting those e-mails sent to our website that we can send on to the police, that has not been possible before.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I wonder if they realise just how much shit they are going to get sent?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I wonder if they realise just how much shit they are going to get sent?

Nope they don't really have a clue how big this problem is, the funding they get might cover investigation of a dozen cases but after that they are pissing in the wind. Unless someone dies the government will never throw serious money at the problem.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Dear vigilant internet community UK

As part of her highness the Queens special goverment I am appealing to receive details of all fraudilent emails that you are being sent. In order for me to track down and justice all such evildoers the Queen has instructed me to take all fradilent emails from you along with bank account details that were being stolen from in order that I may contact bank and ensure fraudilent transactions not occur.

Please send all details to me in strictest confidence. Any data supplied to me which help capture evildoer will result in payment of ten thousand UK currency but only if correct banking details supplied to me.

Graciously thank,

Tommy Smith
UK fraud avenger
c/o box 8126354
Lagos
HM Nigeria

taB

Part of the furniture
I have forwarded my first e-mail to Dr Herdan and await his reply without bated breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom