Once again, we push your zerg to open field.

prox

Fledgling Freddie
Took ck with 3 men today, gj vahosa and senvitton
to you all mids and albs, good luck in open field :touch:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
prox said:
Took ck with 3 men today, gj vahosa and senvitton
to you all mids and albs, good luck in open field :touch:

THANK YOU SO MUCH :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Hahaha, you can take CK with two you retard. I must say though your hib group is possibly the worst group Thidranki has ever seen, second to FSR. When my healer was solo, I outmezzed your bard (but druid pet was on me), eventually, you mezzed me, tanks lined up for positions (this took about 20 seconds) and yet your hero STILL manages to miss back stun.
You're group is great fodder though and they give nice title kills

and tell donlaise.. EEEEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! xDDD

from the pwn and aleven :kissit:

prox

Fledgling Freddie
AlevenPwnsSean said:
Hahaha, you can take CK with two you retard. I must say though your hib group is possibly the worst group Thidranki has ever seen, second to FSR. When my healer was solo, I outmezzed your bard (but druid pet was on me), eventually, you mezzed me, tanks lined up for positions (this took about 20 seconds) and yet your hero STILL manages to miss back stun.
You're group is great fodder though and they give nice title kills

and tell donlaise.. EEEEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!! xDDD

from the pwn and aleven :kissit:
wow, I upset you mate? :touch:
Nothing but love for you guys though, it's fun having open field battles with you. :fluffle:

prox said:
wow, I upset you mate? :touch:
Nothing but love for you guys though, it's fun having open field battles with you. :fluffle:
less hiding behind a tree and kill us when we're in a battle with the albs then :(

ElemenT

One of Freddy's beloved
Great fun again today. :)

Less picking on my GM btw sean. :touch:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
ElemenT said:
Great fun again today. :)

Less picking on my GM btw sean. :touch:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a bluecon kobbie when im unbuffed :p what u expect me 2 do :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
AlevenPwnsSean said:
leave the poor mids sean, they dont stand a chance vs ur leet overpowered gimpfil:wanker:

gifv my infil buffs and i pwn all in thid tbh :twak:

Everz

FH is my second home
AlevenPwnsSean said:
yup, that means you're not included :worthy:
aye, spamming lt while stick/strafing is to much for me.. qq

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
Eversmallx said:
aye, spamming lt while stick/strafing is to much for me.. qq

hes right evers.. u have no skills!
what u doing with yourself these days m8?

Everz

FH is my second home
Jesmin said:
hes right evers.. u have no skills!
what u doing with yourself these days m8?
nada nublet, still gimpin on ns xD?

Fluzz said:
they wernt hiding, they were hugging the tree
keep hugging it then, dont go over and zerg us when we're fighting the albs, thats just a lame playstyle even i <a BD> knows that

tell me, what happend for uberrstyle you and traitin earlier xarena? you killed me without a reason - first i thought it was because i left traitin on 10% <after a yet unfair duel> but then again after i logged on hib to talk to traitin which showed up to be quiet pissed off and told me it was because i killed him at apk <yet another unfair duel yes>

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
AlevenPwnsSean said:
tell me, what happend for uberrstyle you and traitin earlier xarena? you killed me without a reason - first i thought it was because i left traitin on 10% <after a yet unfair duel> but then again after i logged on hib to talk to traitin which showed up to be quiet pissed off and told me it was because i killed him at apk <yet another unfair duel yes>
haha traitin you dont duel by running up to a gimpy HO (who isnt 24 yet) and get side stun off that jus being retarded. :twak: Btw next time meet me w/o the bard and we'll see how it swings my way. i cant believe you group with that excuse for a BM Jesmin, your cool and all but your much better than duo's with traitin imo. I jus hope im around to see the day traitin actually solos (yes i know its almost laughable).
anyways cya in thid. :drink:

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Toxic said:
haha traitin you dont duel by running up to a gimpy HO (who isnt 24 yet) and get side stun off that jus being retarded. :twak: Btw next time meet me w/o the bard and we'll see how it swings my way. i cant believe you group with that excuse for a BM Jesmin, your cool and all but your much better than duo's with traitin imo. I jus hope im around to see the day traitin actually solos (yes i know its almost laughable).
anyways cya in thid. :drink:

HAHAHA REPPED, now traiten when are you going to listen ?? this is exactly what i have been sayiong for weeks, re-temp your BM imo :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom