On hold music

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Why don't companies loop their on hold music so their aren't any breaks.

Every time the music ends, I get all excited thinking I'm going to be speaking to someone finally and then bam, a new loop of the music start.

Also, why do they choose elevator music? Is it because it makes you feel calm and less likely to e-rage and put the phone down? Since I'm paying for the call, surely they should have a telephone jukebox, where I can choose a tune to listen to whilst I'm sat here waiting for a fkin salesperson to pick up the phone!

That is all.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Why don't companies loop their on hold music so their aren't any breaks.

Every time the music ends, I get all excited thinking I'm going to be speaking to someone finally and then bam, a new loop of the music start.

Also, why do they choose elevator music? Is it because it makes you feel calm and less likely to e-rage and put the phone down? Since I'm paying for the call, surely they should have a telephone jukebox, where I can choose a tune to listen to whilst I'm sat here waiting for a fkin salesperson to pick up the phone!

That is all.

I got put on hold early last month, and had to listen to Katie fucking Melua, honestly I was raging by the time I got to speak to someone. They handled my problem brilliantly but I still had a complain about having to listen to her!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom