on BW 1 @ 01:00 thursday

• Thread starter old.Pyromaniac [TiT]
  • Start date
O

old.Pyromaniac [TiT]

thanx too all that were there an' took part in a complete (well not so much) a** whoppin'
thanx to all tha [TiT] - Raven [TiT] an' *FIRKED* an' anty[WASTED] - my first time properly on the BW server - some great team play - w/ppl like Time etc

peace out

------------------
--
Pyromaniac [TiT]

Official Member of The Independent Team
--

O

old.[DEM]Badger[TiT]{BH}

Was i there for that one, is this the one where we were telling billy he had no mates

------------------
"Buggrit, millenium hand and shrimp"
-Foul Ole Ron

O

old.[EQX]Kain

Well, we all know that we can't get him banned, we can try, but it won't work.
Sadly its buggeringly easy to get another cdkey, and its more than likely he'll be doing this.
If I see him,I'll switch teams, and just go headhunting for him.

O

old.-=StrafeBunny=-

i was gonna start a new thread concerning billytwat, but this is fine!
it is 2.18am in the uk atm , and billynose (b1gn05e) is on bw1, now i thought after all our ranting and raving u admins banned him and leperchild (sorry, sillysod) from the servers!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I just checked the logs and yes there was a B1g on the server. He only swore once, which is not enough for a ban.

What made you say he was BillyNose? What did he do, that the logs don't show ??

O

old.-=StrafeBunny=-

simply, no-body likes billy / silly / and bigpenguin (geekusa)
because they are lamers , whom don't cap flag etc, i'm sorry, but just because in one game he was ok doesn't justify *not* being banned

------------------
-=StrafeBunny=-
no clan, sez something!
;-p

O

old.Pyromaniac [TiT]

ah hah so B1gno5e is B!LLYNOSE - yeah i played w/him yesterday in BW #1 - he didn't do no funny biz tho - actually i didn't know it was him ?? - stupid me - but then i went to play w/tha [WASTED] clan (anty etc) an' he started playin' up on tha Demon server - sux! - he changed his name to - SILLYBILLY(somehing or another) - damn! - he really does f*** up games - that sux!

------------------
Pyromaniac [TiT]

Official Member of The Independent Team
------------------

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
C4 did I say swearing gets you banned? No.

Being racist can, but normal swearing is an everyday way of life. We don't censor here at BW unless the line is overstepped, ie. personal attacks, racisim etc.

DBs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom