omg!!

O

old.Downanael

Now remove buffbots and improve class balance and i'm happy.

K

Krakatau

A fair estimate from GOA how far away this is, and I bet 75 % would move US and still be ahead in levels when patch/expansion hits europe :p

I

ironhand

Very nice.

Wonder if you could row a boat right up to the relic keeps via the rivers? Looks liek it could make for some very interesting RvR :O

S

Sparda_soul

Originally posted by ironhand
Very nice.

Wonder if you could row a boat right up to the relic keeps via the rivers? Looks liek it could make for some very interesting RvR :O

20 - Relic Rapids. These areas provide river access through the defensive walls that protect each relic keep. The idea is to allow optional water access to the relic keep without requiring that a force fight through the gates (see 21).

21 - Relic Gates. These gates protect the relic keeps. Much like the existing mile gates, these will have a single door that serves as a bottleneck. The area between and on each side of the gates is an impassable wall, forcing people to move through the gates. (Currently, during relic raids, there are generally two battles. One battle that happens at the keep itself, and then a second battle that happens at the mile gates as all three realms battle in a last ditch attempt to stop the relic from escaping. This new design forces those two battles to happen closer together. It also lets defenders, who were not able to get inside the keep to defend, set up a defense at the gates.)

S

Sparda_soul

ffs nerf stupidy laggy web atm if someone can delete those 5 posts of mine below this, ta

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by Sparda_soul
ffs nerf stupidy laggy web atm if someone can delete those 5 posts of mine below this, ta

Can delete your own posts.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Not unless he's spammed a considerable amount afaik? :eek:
You wouldnt know tho, being Son of Spam.

Z

Ziva

Originally posted by Sparda_soul

Done! :)

T

Twaize

wasn't this also posted in generals for all servers?

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by Twaize
wasn't this also posted in generals for all servers?

perhaps, if so, here you have it again...

whine threads have been posted before aswell but no one cares about the new ones popping up all the time either

T

Twaize

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
perhaps, if so, here you have it again...

Can I also have a cookie and a glass of milk?

W

wildsorcerer

looks great just dont wanna think about it just yet as im sure its a LONG way off for us gimps in euro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom