omg

A

Apathy

Shame that around 4 mil of them are kinda useless. :S

a.

K

Kharok Svark

TBH, I was more stunned seeing the top Savage already has 5.4 Mill RP's ...

G

greenfingers

Originally posted by Apathy
Shame that around 4 mil of them are kinda useless. :S

a.

ye, but he is still #1 in da World !!!!

A

Apathy

So now I wonder what RAs he has...

BAOD
MOC
Purge
MCL 1
MOM4
WP3
AoM3
AugAc3
AugCon2
LW1
Tough2

?

a.

G

ghoul

mistwraiths group consists of 4 chanters with MoC, and 4 druids with GP ;)

N

Nicky Nook

SO Kalistor is around 4th in the world unless anymore Euro peps have more than him ?

Regards Nicky.

S

Sortbane

The 4-5 highest US rankings kinda scare me.. :(

Code:
1 Mistwraith	Enchanter 	50 12,336,881 	Lancelot 
2 Echoic		Skald 		50 11,435,687 	Iseult 
3 Torid		Healer 		50 10,770,828 	Iseult 
4 Siskuz		Enchanter 	50 8,387,901 	Bedevere 
5 Aura		Druid	 	50 8,368,219 	Bedevere 
6 Sweat		Warrior	 	50 8,278,318 	Iseult 
7 Fame		Warrior	 	50 7,998,114 	Lancelot

But seems like Kallistor is around #4 in the world unless some frisky frenchies or germs have more (or heaven forbid, the koreans...)

O

oldtimer

Do you really care? Being on that list doesnt turn you into a babe magnet...

T

tris-

Originally posted by oldtimer
Do you really care? Being on that list doesnt turn you into a babe magnet...

thats the point ive been trying to make since people whined about this :D

E

-ElemenT-

Originally posted by ghoul
mistwraiths group consists of 4 chanters with MoC, and 4 druids with GP ;)

More like
2 Enchanters
1 LW Hero
1 maybe 2 Druids
1 Warden
1 Bard
1 BM
And a other random char

M

mirieth

Some people have way too much time on their hands.

Seriously.

S

Sortbane

Originally posted by mirieth
Some people have way too much time on their hands.

Seriously.

totally agree.. and I hate them for that because I don't have the time for it ;)

lucky bastards :p

N

nicky-nook

ROFL @ all the more time people i wonder how many are jealous of these people : if i was having that much fun i would play as much as they do unless i could not sort my normal life out first .. soo i guess they have more time than you or i do in the same game that you or i play .. so what ?

FFS give over enjoy the game the same way these players do and forget about trying to be as good as them like i have done..

Regards Nicky.

M

mirieth

Originally posted by Sortbane
totally agree.. and I hate them for that because I don't have the time for it ;)

lucky bastards :p

Originally posted by nicky-nook
ROFL @ all the more time people i wonder how many are jealous of these people : if i was having that much fun i would play as much as they do unless i could not sort my normal life out first .. soo i guess they have more time than you or i do in the same game that you or i play .. so what ?

FFS give over enjoy the game the same way these players do and forget about trying to be as good as them like i have done..

Regards Nicky.

Fair enough to them if they enjoy it that much, but for myself at least (having spent about 3/4 months in a full-time rvr guild) I got very bored with RvR very quickly. I mean, maybe it's different on U.S. servers but here it's the same every day - form group, go out, kill or be killed. The only variety is whether you meet a well organised group and have to use all your abilities or meet a lowbie group and only have to use a few of your abilities.

Just my 2c. :)

H

horsma

Originally posted by Sortbane

But seems like Kallistor is around #4 in the world unless some frisky frenchies or germs have more (or heaven forbid, the koreans...)
afik theres atleast one rr10L10 zerk in Lyonesse i dont know about other euro servers.

N

Nichneven

You should only be jealous of these people if you

a.) want carpel tunnel syndrome at 20 (or insert earliest possible age for you)
b.) want your asscheeks to take on the reverse form of your swivel chair
c.) have no - i mean NO life whatsoever: no job, no wife/husband, no children, no one to be responsible for, steady income streaming in from your rich parents or the Publisher's Clearing House, etc.
d.) Have a stay-at-home aid (u know, transfers u from swivel chair to bathtub chair for a sponge bath, wipes your butt, etc.)
e.) Think the subwoofer is better than a regular foot massager
f.) Think rps are better than sex
g.) Think RR has redefined the word "orgasm" (see f.)
h.) can successfully scratch your armpit with one hand whist managing your qbar's with the other hand whilst simultaneously using your left foot to control the mouse and the pinky toe of your right foot to use the direction keys while drinking an icy beer through your nose and screaming "I R0x0rd yO azZ, n00B!" into the game headset that's celetaped to your temples.

I'm still working on most of those... :(

btw no i'm not dissing high RR peeps... i'm just really tired and it's only Wednesday aaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

A

Arnor

echoic, sweat and torid are part of one rvr-group on iseult, echoic was the first rr9 in the world, and she currently teaches art at some school in the US afaik. (something with art anywhoo)

when Slim can make rr8 in like 23days played, I have a hard time seeing how these can NOT have a life, they've been playing from release and play in good groups. They can easily shovel in 300k rps a week in guildgroups. and with 300k pr week for one year(to make it easier) you have roughly 16.5mill rps if my calcs are correct.

And if they still find the game funny enough to play after rr10, good for them, just too bad mythic didnt mention that Echoic was the worlds first rr9 and Mistwraith was the first rr10.

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by gengi
I have 70 k rp's and am not a babe magnet.

Later

I have 120kish rp's and I _am_ a babe magnet.

Thinky oure problem is that you spec'd in haiku's gengi, whereas i specced in limericks. Far sexier i think youll agree

G

ghoul

Originally posted by Arnor
And if they still find the game funny enough to play after rr10, good for them, just too bad mythic didnt mention that Echoic was the worlds first rr9 and Mistwraith was the first rr10.

Wrong.

Echoic was first rr10, Mistwraith was first to rr10l10 :p

G

ghoul

Originally posted by -ElemenT-
More like
2 Enchanters
1 LW Hero
1 maybe 2 Druids
1 Warden
1 Bard
1 BM
And a other random char

I wasnt serious you mopron! :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by ghoul
Wrong.

Echoic was first rr10, Mistwraith was first to rr10l10 :p

im pretty sure that mistwraith beat her on the finish-line to rr10, he like came out of nowhere and started whipping in 500k+ a week it seemed, but whos counting? ^^

S

Sortbane

if you got the nerve for it dig up a thread on VN "first RR10 something something" and you'll see the name Echoic so she was the numero uno until mist came with a lifetime supply of whoop-ass cans ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom