omg wtf?

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Surely being an online rpg the items what were stolen wasnt the property of the gamer and of the games company instead, its like scamming "off with their hands". Goes to show people will do absolutley anything to make money these days :twak:

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
They take their game playing very seriously over there, was a murder involving virtual sword I believe.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
The attacks were carried out using automated bots, which are difficult for human game players to defeat.
Hahahaha, gimps xD

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
LawBringer said:
They take their game playing very seriously over there, was a murder involving virtual sword I believe.
Yes LoM that was the korean one though though I played LoM for 4 years and killed ppl and stole loads of items lucky it wasn't in korea xD

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
haha, ppl there are nuts, go berserk over a fuking game. but the BOTs are a way of hacking so its a crime. i think the police dont give a rats ass about the items, just the hacking himself was the crime

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Yes LoM that was the korean one though though I played LoM for 4 years and killed ppl and stole loads of items lucky it wasn't in korea xD

Now i know where i remembered your avatar from!

Did you indulge in a private server named Project69 by any chance?

Jjuraa

Banned
Bugz said:

i did, my friend helps run it.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Bugz said:

I haven't been round mir scene in about 2-3 years not even visted the forums either yes I remember that server never played it was shite I had my own :cheers: but I just cba with it I went back to daoc to give it another try then got hooked. I was such a greif player :( I ebayed my 43.5 warr and 37 wizz when I quit he was red for like 40 hours anyway. Think I still have 1 char left a 31 warrior Corrane I was teh pwnege in mir pvp :m00: .

You probbly know me if you were hanging around with the servers Master Pimp or Corrane I was in MSRF server team and orignal Lomcn server files were part mine aswell.

Every noob has there own server now or plays it I remember when the servers where invite only and was only one server help forum like MSRF I deleted all my files

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom