OMG sod this

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
ok this isnt funny anymore... if they create a game that requiers alot of ppl doing steps together they should atleast buy decent servers so ppl can play the game

Faef

Fledgling Freddie
and that would be the same as creating a game for realm v realm warfare that cant actually handle the numbers....

So no prime time rvr raids....

Now with Toa, no prime time pve.....

I think this should patent this game without a game quick before some else jumps on this excellent idea :)

On a more serious note, whats happened to all the communication that was promised from now on.. 1 step forward - 10 steps back, per chance is that the Goa company moto?

Before someone says... i enjoy this game, but tbh the only reason I still play it is because there isnt anything else as good imo at the moment, soon as something else comes along i like i will be leaving this game.

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Just give it a week or so until the powergamers have done the trials and returned to work in emain and life will be much better for the rest of us :)

Grebneklaf

Fledgling Freddie
Just look at the bright side, because of the server crashes i was finaly able to get my hibbie alt on prydwen to lvl 2

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Grebneklaf said:
Just look at the bright side, because of the server crashes i was finaly able to get my hibbie alt on prydwen to lvl 2

do like this guy, just go camlann instead and realise excal has done it parts for non-powerplayers :D

And powerplayers.. you WILL have it all before everyone else, so dont worry. The crashes delay everyone, not just you, caaaalm down, you can kick ass with your big weapons later, just the opposite of your real life :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom