OMG smite ROCKS

P

- Pathfinder -

See topic :p Dedicated to Derric the gimp, provided by the soon to be nerfed clerics of Albion, enjoy :p

D

Derric

Buffbot?I thought you had to be able to buff ppls stats with more than +2 to get the title buffbot ;)

:clap:

P

- Pathfinder -

Pff just you wait till my rogue alts have double your HP :p In patch 5.87 or something, when we have respec. Cough :)

C

c0ngo

That's y I luv GOA.

It's not that soon for us :)

Bound to be another game about by then that i'll be playing or if not I'll have forgot all about my Cleric will be playing another class until Mythic cnut that I spose.

O

old.mattshanes

Instead of being a smite cleric why not just use a wizard :p

C

c0ngo

When they give Wizzies decent hp, chain, better self buffs, melee ability, a sheild and insta heals I'd consider it ;)

K

klavrynd

Originally posted by c0ngo
When they give Wizzies decent hp, chain, better self buffs, melee ability, a sheild and insta heals I'd consider it ;)

inter realm class balance muahahaha

O

old.LandShark

so congo, would you say you're overpowered?

C

c0ngo

Ooops forgot wizzie would need stun and mez as well ;)

Overpowered errrr not really ;)

Cleric rarely comes out now I prefer my Minst the speed is kinda adictive, now a Cleric with speed + stealth I could cope with that but would have to agree that that would be a little overpowered unless u made all classes in all realms like that ;)

K

klavrynd

Let's make albion one class everyone plays

Base :

-Plate armor, when enchanted crush will no longer have a bonus on it.
-Gets slashing/crushing/thrusting proficiency
-Polearms and 2handers are now a seperate specline, you no longer need to specialize in one damage type when wielding these weapons
-Large speccable shield proficiency, autotrained at 1/2 level
-insta mezz on 30s timer
-insta pbae mezz on 20s timer
-insta ae mezz on 1m timer
-insta stun on 45s timer

Teaming line

-single target mezz (2s casting time)
-single target stun (2s casting time)
-ae stun (2s casting time)
-insta lul (5s recast timer)
-ae dd + snare
-3 insta heals (1 min recast timer)
-"large" heals (2s casting time)
-single stat buffs(str,dex,af,con,qui,int,cha), damage shield, haste, dual stat buffs(str/con,str/dex,af/con,dex/con,qui/dex,dex/int,str/cha/dex/cha, all stackable) , resistance buffs for every damage type.
-group chants (speed,mana regen,hp regen, end regen, rez chant (resurrects everyone in group within a 30s cycle, ) all on a 3s recast timer, with 12s pulses if specced to 50)
-castable pbt

Solo line

-stealth(autotrain to 1/2 level)
-cs
-envenom
-2 dd shouts
-dual stat buffs, resistance buffs, haste and mana regen buff, all self only
-chants , self only : pbt, dmg add, hp regen, end regen, pulsing ae mezz)
-stun shout, single stat debuff shouts, slow shout, all on a 10s recast timer
-2x insta heal, out of combat only (30s recast timer)

so basically you need no more updates on rvr issues since everyone's going to play albion , just open all realms for albion to exp in ., Money saved, and mission succeeded, albion rules!

oh right, forgot </rant>

L

listepik

a troll in plate. thats like a smurf in a dress. a Hoot!

O

old.Andromalius

Respec will be implemebted after Necromancy I think.
(That's one for you MMO oldtimers :) )

P

- Pathfinder -

Pulsating mez? Uhm, that doesn't exist ingame :p Minstrel charm etc are pulsating, but mez isn't.

F

Flimgoblin

Pah they change your lvl 48 smite to a lvl 43 smite, go buy some healing/buffing spells, buff yourself and make yourself just as evil :)

Wizards in chain with crap range and some wacky crowd control :) that's a smite cleric...

OMFG Smite Rocks!!!

K

klavrynd

Pahtfinder,

The minstrel's mezz song pulses so you only need to play the annoying song once and then start targetting.

ps : rez chant doesnt exist either

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by klavrynd
Pahtfinder,

The minstrel's mezz song pulses so you only need to play the annoying song once and then start targetting.

ps : rez chant doesnt exist either

Indeed, but unlike the other pulsating abilities they have, there's no need to keep them active by continously pulsing ;)

ps : I didn't actually read through the whole ability post ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom