Omg Omg Omg

Connorkop

Fledgling Freddie
I just wanna say thankue to Goa for making Sb & Hunters So overpowered. Since Nf came and we even got 3 str Relics they Still wtf pawn everything At Brynja Brigde :D

Rising lvl 23 rr 2 infil

:flame:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
My lvl 22 chanter was also killed by an SB!!! Nerf Em ASAP!!!

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
Connorkop said:
I just wanna say thankue to Goa for making Sb & Hunters So overpowered. Since Nf came and we even got 3 str Relics they Still wtf pawn everything At Brynja Brigde :D

Rising lvl 23 rr 2 infil

knock, knock

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Connorkop said:

Rising lvl 23 rr 2 infil

strangest joke thread so far :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
someone has yet to grasp the concept of buffbots I think.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Their not overpowered, just get lvl24 and you'll be killing em all day at Brynja Brigde with ease.

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
Adoctor said:
Boo who?

please....make it stop !!!

don't cry....i'm sure mids will get nerfed even more

(i thank you :worthy: .....i'm here all week) :twak:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Jaem- said:
Their not overpowered, just get lvl24 and you'll be killing em all day at Brynja Brigde with ease.

I think he was being sarcastic/ironic ;o

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
I agree. Sb's should get nerfed a bit more. Wtf is that when sb can beat infil ? :eek:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Get a bot and sc and you will rip throu SB's like theres no tommoro, my SC'd and botted SB got outdamaged by a unbuffed slash inf..

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Get a bot and sc and you will rip throu SB's like theres no tommoro, my SC'd and botted SB got outdamaged by a unbuffed slash inf..

Me? If I land PA correctly I hit pretty hard, +700 >> + 950 dmg sometimes more if the procs go off or I crit.

Three the Unbuffed.

Helme

Resident Freddy
No Sigmia. Met him/her unbuffed alot of times and a few buffed runs. And 700-900PA? hmm I seriously doubt that, my cap with a 5.3 speed two hand sword is 449...

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Deerstalker said:
Me? If I land PA correctly I hit pretty hard, +700 >> + 950 dmg sometimes more if the procs go off or I crit.

Three the Unbuffed.

Heh,can so easily you are lying,there's a cap for PA at 24 and it's not 700,not even near it

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
The most overpowered class for the bgs especially the low ones is the bd. If well played he is unbeatable.

Tiac

Loyal Freddie
Deerstalker said:

Three the Unbuffed.

hahahaha YEAH right.

with MR (mourning rage 6.0 speed)

I do cap dmg just above 500, 512 if I remember correct. With norse with +10 str at creation, and everything else capped

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Deerstalker said:

Three the Unbuffed.
LMAO nice try ;)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
The most overpowered class for the bgs especially the low ones is the bd. If well played he is unbeatable.

Crush merc>>>BD, if you cant kill a caster in 6 secs stun you suck :D

Deerstalker

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Heh,can so easily you are lying,there's a cap for PA at 24 and it's not 700,not even near it

Worded that wrong,

+300 Pa, +200 x 2 dual wield hits, = 700.

Three

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Helme said:
No Sigmia. Met him/her unbuffed alot of times and a few buffed runs. And 700-900PA? hmm I seriously doubt that, my cap with a 5.3 speed two hand sword is 449...

Sigmia is my blond assassin. Slash specced just for u sb's :p

Blackguy

Fledgling Freddie
Think my Pa caps at around 520, and that was at a sitting caster, with crit on mainhand weap. But I suppose if you got poison in, both hands critted and procs went off, and he had HP to live after, I guess it possible to do around 700dam. I mean my Merc got 800hp after buffs. and IF, not saying he do, he had shitty resist, sat down, and didnt have any armor on, I guess you could give me 700 damage and own me and say your the man on the moon, of course its more likely that monkey will fly out of your ears instead ;D.

DL WOW Cya there!

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Mithradir said:

Lol any deascent sorc with NS can kick a bd's ass.

Atm slash inf got 25% dam advantage on SB vs the 15% SB's had when Mid had relic's So inf should beat ´SB 9 of 10 times if he ain't gimped.

Thats ofc if they r evenly matched.

Even if SB get PA it should be an even fight.

Any inf that remembers when mid had relics can now enjoy that they have nearly double the advantage SB ever had ;)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:
bd with strafe skills > melee classes

Nah, you only need to land an anytime chain whit a relatively (sp?) fast hitting class who have a LOT of hit points, at low level the stun chain = death, thats why i stopped to run my merc buffed.

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
I don't get it, I kill both both shadowblades and hunters with ease, the only time I have problems with them is when they are botting (I don't) and even then it is a toss-up because 70-80% of the time I managed to land PA because of there 10s reaction time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom