old.Atrox

cry more!!!!

^________________________________________^

N

)nick(

Originally posted by xrn
Old pic fyi :(

Mr. One-Up

Regardless of what you're talking about, Mr. One-Up always has a story, link, or image that can top whatever you may produce. Did you find a hilarious picture of a man being run over by an ice cream truck? Well Mr. One-Up saw that image YEARS ago and has something way better! Did you find a movie trailer for a really obscure and cool looking foreign film? Mr. One-Up knew about that film within seconds of the director even dreaming up the idea! No matter what you write or send to him, it will regardlessly be inferior to the follow-up that Mr. One-Up will send back. In real life, he's what scientists commonly refer to as "a jerk."

EXAMPLE CONVERSATION:
YOU: Hey man, did you check out that site URL I just sent you?
MR. ONE-UP: Yeah, I saw it like three years ago. That's old news. Where the fuck have you been? I've seen that link like 50,000 times. I can't believe you haven't seen it before. Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Here's a funnier link that I just found yesterday. Nobody knows about it but me. I found it myself. If somebody else tells you about it, it's because they must've gotten it from me. Check this out: http://www.theonewiththegoat.cx.
YOU: Dude, I've seen that before
(Two minute pause)
MR. ONE-UP: Liar.

<source: something awful>

A

Aoln

Originally posted by -nicolas-
Mr. One-Up

Regardless of what you're talking about, Mr. One-Up always has a story, link, or image that can top whatever you may produce. Did you find a hilarious picture of a man being run over by an ice cream truck? Well Mr. One-Up saw that image YEARS ago and has something way better! Did you find a movie trailer for a really obscure and cool looking foreign film? Mr. One-Up knew about that film within seconds of the director even dreaming up the idea! No matter what you write or send to him, it will regardlessly be inferior to the follow-up that Mr. One-Up will send back. In real life, he's what scientists commonly refer to as "a jerk."

EXAMPLE CONVERSATION:
YOU: Hey man, did you check out that site URL I just sent you?
MR. ONE-UP: Yeah, I saw it like three years ago. That's old news. Where the fuck have you been? I've seen that link like 50,000 times. I can't believe you haven't seen it before. Jesus Christ you're pathetic. Here's a funnier link that I just found yesterday. Nobody knows about it but me. I found it myself. If somebody else tells you about it, it's because they must've gotten it from me. Check this out: http://www.theonewiththegoat.cx.
YOU: Dude, I've seen that before
(Two minute pause)
MR. ONE-UP: Liar.

<source: something awful>
lol :eek:

N

)nick(

Originally posted by xrn
Haven't seen that one before, so sorry i couldn't.

It is probably older than the picture I posted! Newb!

I

ignore

omg postfarmers! ive read this thread 20 times before :/

R

Runsy

haha nerf u nickwuuuuuutututututut^^

i see some ugglor in de blabarskogen

C

cougar-

Originally posted by xrn
Haven't seen that one before, so sorry i couldn't.

so fotm with oldwhine, no respect for you now, or your guild,try playing with 7 parry thanes and a hunter instead, noob.

N

)nick(

Whoa I clicked him this morning and he's still a happy chappy even after the 1.65h 'nerfs'!

M

Makwaerk

aye this tread is so old ...read it like 5 years ago!

B

behatch

lol @ the low rr noobs+ that fotm friar ohh and that shineing err horse? :p

Users who are viewing this thread