OMG!! Memory broke

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Ok, a few months ago I found an old toy that I'd been trying to remember the name of for ages. Now I've forgotten it again.

I've convinced myself that it was called Battle Tracker. It was a small tank like robot that you programmed from a touchpad on top. Simple stuff like move forward, back, shoot, etc.

Does anyone know the toy I'm talking about and what it is actually called.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I remember that toy, a friend had one. You programmed it to drive for a certain distance, before making a turn, then driving forward again.

*thinks*

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It was a kind of silver grey colour, it ran on tracks (like a tank) - or 6 wheels I can't quite remember, and had a pointy kind of nose with black ridges on. It was quite big, about the same size as your average colour inkjet printer.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I can't find pictures without knowing what the hell it was called :)

But you're right on with the description.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I had one of those, I used to piss on it.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Oh you star. I was trying battle toy 1980 in google :), tried programmable but got back loads of crap. Knew either battle or track was in the name somewhere.
Oh well, a couple on eBay. Was hoping to get one for my girlfriend's son's birthday. Not sure I can afford to fork out £120+ though :(

Cyfr

Banned
Whipped said:
Oh you star. I was trying battle toy 1980 in google :), tried programmable but got back loads of crap. Knew either battle or track was in the name somewhere.
Oh well, a couple on eBay. Was hoping to get one for my girlfriend's son's birthday. Not sure I can afford to fork out £120+ though :(

Surly they do a much more modern version of something similar? :p

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
Surly they do a much more modern version of something similar? :p

MY son got a more modern one a few years back, it was a remote controlled car but also had the programmable stuff like Big Trak on it too, I think there are several on the market, they might not be "tanks" but they are all programmable all the same.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Bah - I was gonna say Big Trak too :(

m8 rich **** of a schoolfriend had one and the trailer.

in fact he had every toy.

i had a bootleg pikey kermit glove puppet :(

childhood == teh sux ! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom