This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OMG! It has never been so quiet in DAoC Off-topic before...

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by SFXman, Dec 24, 2003.

1. SFXman

SFXman One of Freddy's beloved

Seriously, you have got to be shitting me if you were to say that you are spending the entire morning, day and night with your families?

2. tRoG

tRoG Fledgling Freddie

I am spending the entire morning, day and night with my family.

Sorry, I had to :(

3. SFXman

My god... I could never... urgh... then again I am 19 so it aint much of a wonder.

4. etcetra

etcetra Fledgling Freddie

I am spending the entire morning, day and night with my family.

5. 'Shy

'Shy One of Freddy's beloved

I went to work, ate pie, now I'm home drinking beer and playing computer games with the bf :)

6. Xplo

Xplo Banned

As always a christmas dinner at my place with the family and then off to some :cheers:

7. Elcain

Elcain Fledgling Freddie

[QUOTE='Shy]I went to work, ate pie, now I'm home drinking beer and playing computer games with the bf :)[/QUOTE]
    your play games with a bigfoot ? :twak:

8. Sharma

Sharma Can't get enough of FH

Going to bump the whole OT yet or what SFX? :p

9. Aoln

Aoln Guest

That's what he usually does :twak:

10. SFXman

Wasn't planning on it.
    I'd say that in such a donation-run forum like this you'll be banned fairly quickly.

Anyway, I for one remained at my house till around 20:30... then I went around driving with some friends and ended up in a nightclub from which I finally crawled home at 04:45. See, that was an entertaining Christmas Eve.

11. Lakih

Lakih Resident Freddy

Didnt spend the morning with my family, but the day, night and pretty much christmasday aswell :)

And I got to be santa! :clap: