Omg it happend - Hibs zerged albs in HW

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
I know only Albs zerg but last night for the first time in my Daoc History me and me 3 alb friends got zerged in HW!

Story is: 4 albs go to an empty HW, roam between HMG and MMG for 30 mins to meet 4 mids and start to fight...mids were on the winning hand till 1fgh show up. Mids start to run and hibs start to bash us up. Lucky for us another group of albs (5 albs iirc) add in the fight, first only watching how we die, but as soon as they got attacked they join in....next 5 minutes a fun fight is being fought with in the end the 4 mids adding....some albs died, the fgh died and the 4 mids died. The other group of albs go back to MMG and us 3 albs (1 guy logged) rest in HMG room.

10 mins later the lag-o-meter goes red, doors of HMG room open and we get zerged by 3fgh. Those 3 fgh never went to take a keep (at least not the 60 mins I have been on after that) so my conclusion is: Hib zerg!!

Morale of the story: all realms zerg, all realms add-in to fights, keep HW clean and f*ck off with you zergs even if cant stand it you lost one fight, albs and mids have an alliance and sleep with eachother to make little babies

:flame:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Wabbit said:
10 mins later the lag-o-meter goes red, doors of HMG room open and we get zerged by 3fgh. Those 3 fgh never went to take a keep (at least not the 60 mins I have been on after that) so my conclusion is: Hib zerg!!

Maybe they were lost ? :<

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
moral of the story, dont camp milegates

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
moral of the story, dont camp milegates

i like most hibs tbh, its a shame ur such a disgrace to them. you dont have to reply on every thread thats opened raven. and if you really need to reply.....make it a usefull 1 tbh.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
I was zerged this morning by necromancers/scouts/etc named like luScifer and whispers :l

Chronictank

FH is my second home
its been going on for weeks :S
people get bored of emain zergs go odins, odins zerged go hw, hw zerged back to emain.
fun fun :twak:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
its been going on for weeks :S
people get bored of emain zergs go odins, odins zerged go hw, hw zerged back to emain.
fun fun :twak:

but its always hib who zerg odins so they shouldnt need to go to hw?

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Wabbit said:
albs and mids have an alliance and sleep with eachother to make little babies

Thats just discusting!! :twak:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
but its always hib who zerg odins so they shouldnt need to go to hw?
Read, Understand, Answer
I didnt mention hibs, mids or albs anywhere

Would be nice if everyone left hw to the soloers/small grps but that will never happen, too many easy rps to let it go by i guess

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
So the 1 fg hippies got owned and called the Waaaaaaaambulance.

The wambulance held another 2 fg hibs in it :eek:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Read, Understand, Answer
I didnt mention hibs, mids or albs anywhere

Would be nice if everyone left hw to the soloers/small grps but that will never happen, too many easy rps to let it go by i guess

yeah mate, create your own little dungeon and let mid/hibs pull a number to enter it for your convenience :)

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Odins zergs are lame imo, most ppl go there for decent fg vs fg RvR, when a zerg forms on either side its always /rel put on another necky, then the zerg usually goes emain.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
yeah mate, create your own little dungeon and let mid/hibs pull a number to enter it for your convenience :)
One day you might be able to hold a intelectual debate rather than flame...
today is not that day

Marc

FH is my second home
Red HATred said:

i wish youd create your own little dungeon irl and lock yourself in it with no internet access so we would never have to read your drivel ever again

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:
I know only Albs zerg but last night for the first time in my Daoc History me and me 3 alb friends got zerged in HW!

Story is: 4 albs go to an empty HW, roam between HMG and MMG for 30 mins to meet 4 mids and start to fight...mids were on the winning hand till 1fgh show up. Mids start to run and hibs start to bash us up. Lucky for us another group of albs (5 albs iirc) add in the fight, first only watching how we die, but as soon as they got attacked they join in....next 5 minutes a fun fight is being fought with in the end the 4 mids adding....some albs died, the fgh died and the 4 mids died. The other group of albs go back to MMG and us 3 albs (1 guy logged) rest in HMG room.

Morale of the story: all realms zerg, all realms add-in to fights, keep HW clean and f*ck off with you zergs even if cant stand it you lost one fight, albs and mids have an alliance and sleep with eachother to make little babies

Pfft you forgot to mention our uber leet fotm group setup of a non-50 rej cleric, 50 rej cleric, 50 mind sorc, 46 merc. Can't remember exactly how we managed to kill anything, especially after the merc logged but somehow we got a few arr pee's :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Generation said:
Pfft you forgot to mention our uber leet fotm group setup of a non-50 rej cleric, 50 rej cleric, 50 mind sorc, 46 merc. Can't remember exactly how we managed to kill anything, especially after the merc logged but somehow we got a few arr pee's :)

You'd have got a lot more had you not been dead :)

Prisma/Sniper

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
i like most hibs tbh, its a shame ur such a disgrace to them. you dont have to reply on every thread thats opened raven. and if you really need to reply.....make it a usefull 1 tbh.

lo, i so agree on thisone

Chilly

Balls of steel
to be fair, i dont mind if 1fg turns up in hw when me and spirit cabby are roaming cos wel prolyl win cos the hibs are generally all rr2 and wet behind the ears from fins groups

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
to be fair, i dont mind if 1fg turns up in hw when me and spirit cabby are roaming cos wel prolyl win cos the hibs are generally all rr2 and wet behind the ears from fins groups

Aye, they normally go for the pet first :)

Whatever happened to that actually-quite-good Hib group who used to come to HW a lot? It was a well set up blademaster group, who used to have good fights with our standard 1.5-2fg of gimps on a Monday night?

Generation

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Aye, they normally go for the pet first :)

Whatever happened to that actually-quite-good Hib group who used to come to HW a lot? It was a well set up blademaster group, who used to have good fights with our standard 1.5-2fg of gimps on a Monday night?

Was an LA blademaster group iirc, had some nice fights against em :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Pretty sure it was IG guild group that used to be in HW every night pre toa. Had some really nice fights with them

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Pretty sure it was IG guild group that used to be in HW every night pre toa. Had some really nice fights with them

Ahhh, yeah, that was them. Good bunch, if they lost the came straight back and had another crack. And usually won :)

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
why isnt there a thread started every time albs or mids zerg?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom