OMG, Im truly crap.

W

Wilier

Only just got round to starting this thing, and Im sooooooo shit at it. It takes like, loads of effort and stuff.

Struggling with the fecking training missions ffs. Keep getting shot in the Ambush scenario.:( Although Ive found if I drive the jeep thing around and run the enemy over, I last a bit longer.

Helicopter keeps flying backwards when shooting the convoy:( (and surly an Apache goes faster than that

IGuess I just need to praccy more.

:rolleyes:

K

*Kornholio*

just stick with it m8, you'll get used to it after a while...

T

throdgrain

Yep stick with it m8 it really is the top single player game imo.
I got to fly a helicopter for the first time yesterday ! Still havent worked out how to shoot anything with it though :)

S

Summo

Yeah, hang in there, kid. I found I helps not to think of it as a game. If you drove a jeep full pelt at the enemy in real life I dare say you wouldn't last long. Hang back and let the squad do most of the work for those early missions. Keep low, use cover and concealment. Don't be a hero, soldier. Just do your goddamn job!

And you're on latrines tonight. I'll be in the mess...

T

throdgrain

Last night I was on that mission with the helicoptor where you have to blow up the convoy and then the T80s. Fucking superb ! Stick with it Willier this aint a game, its a .... simulation :confused:

Tell you what, if anyone else has done that bit , and Im guessing you have, why do i keep failing the mission through being late back ? i cant seem to get me Apache to go as fast as the team leaders, and so he buggers off and I get beat up for not obeying orders !

M

Moving Target

To go foward quite fast just point the helicopter nose downwards, and don't press foward. Watch your altitude though. :)

W

Wilier

Well Ive tried a bit more, and Im still crap :( . But I will stick with it, just so that I can kick MTs arse one day.:p

M

Moving Target

If I wasn't so good I'd kick your arses right now... :p

W

Wilier

Originally posted by Moving Target
If I wasn't so good I'd kick your arses right now... :p

Cmon then..
*sticks out chest*

BTW, Ive fucked the training missions off and gone for broke on the main campaign. Played for 3 hrs this morning and its soooooo much better than I realised.

It'll be a while before Im good enough to challenge the mighty MT though. :rolleyes:

W

Will

Right, in that case, are we all on for a game on Sunday? I'll try to be awake.

W

Wilier

Not me. Im afraid.

(actually I'll be working, but you know what I mean)

*cowers*

K

*Kornholio*

I am... version 1.75 now with Resistance installed though, not sure what the servers are on...

W

Will

Well, GD3 is running resistance, the other 2 are unchanged.

M

Moving Target

I can play on Sunday. Not quite sure which versions to use though.

W

Will

1.75 is the one to use now. If I can persuade ASE to use it. If not, I'll look into setting up the ingame browser tomorrow, it's something to do with editing of text files if I remember rightly.

W

Will

I'm going to sleep in, then wait for people to turn up in #clan_mcnp ;)

M

Moving Target

Couldn't find 1.75, couldn't be arsed to turn up. :)

Users who are viewing this thread