OMG, i hate Whiners

W

wolvon fury

Was reading VN BOards, yes i know whine,whine,whine

And i came across this thread,
and in-side it he said the following,..

Blademasters - too much damage

At level 20, Blademasters get an ability called Triple Wield.

It is on a 30 minute timer and is listed as a 50% damage add.

However, apparently the 50% damage add is not based on level modifiers (as are most things these days) and Blademasters are getting really high adds, close to 100% extra damage on higher con enemies in RvR and even higher is mentioned by Blademasters against Keep Lords (4 X the normal sword damage)

Can anyone say this is not overpowered?

Even Zerkers got their Left Axe nerfed for less than this.

Triple Wield should be changed to a 30 minute damage add that does as it says - 50% extra damage only

So, he trying to call a nerf for blademasters, and no, he was not jokeing, just proves, mythic if they listen to these whiners, there just going to ding DAoC into a bloody big hole,

God forbid people to post on vn boards, they don't want to balance the game, they want there class to be Uber, bloody idiots

K

klavrynd

try reading albion rogue and acolyte boards ... be sure to get 4 buckets to catch the vomit

O

old.LandShark

Trouble is, genuine concerns or reasonable requests for improvements on VNboards get swamped under totally by the majority of i-wanna-be-uber lamers that think their class is totally gimp, when it's in fact not...

C

Cerverloc

This is a typical whine post. Whining about how he hates whining. :p

F

Feldegast

Yep vnboards are like a day care center. Whine whine whine, I want a blue bottle, I want a bigger teddybear. While the guy with nothing sits in the corner saying could I please get something anyways.. yeah well

Thata why i dont read the dev boards, CAmelot Inn is more fun

Hate Cool people

and

Nerf the lions

O

old.LandShark

first one is clearly not funny, second one is moderately amusing. It's all too good an impression of a typical VNboard whine, but hey.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom