OMG how many plats you spent on doors albs? :D

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
I used 5 rams today to breath both doors, was looked like 5-6lvl doors :touch:
But it's not helped you, took CK solo with even 2 defenders at lord and 5 more albs was killed during siege time :m00:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Well...woot for you..about 10 secs after the " The forces of Midgard have got that very important place of Thidranki" (which was about 7.15-7.30 this morning) i did a /who Thid ...and saw 2 peeps there..a lvl 21 infil and a lvl 20 scout. Must make you feel strong !!!...The only word i can think of...showoff. :kissit: 5 rams...so we managed to let you use ram...run back to mtk..get another ram..and do this 5 times !!!....well, bad albs for doing it...i would have blasted your ass back to mtk for you.

Stinkywizzleteeth

Fledgling Freddie
Well yes, i must admit my toon spanky did have something to do with upgrading the doors, and i did spend a little cash on ironwood. The intention was to defend the keep against the mids and hibs about for the evening, which seemed to work ok as we still had it when i got back from the pub a little later. Shame it got taken by you in such a way, but hey, its just a game huh?

Btw, its been great in Thid last couple of days, lots of people working together - a big thanks to you who have - you know who you are :)

Mind you, the main reason i went down the pub was because as soon as we took ck it got dull as the opposition thinned out so much, so thanks for resetting it i guess as i can have fun trying again tonight (during primetime).

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
2Heath :fluffle:

2Stinkywizzleteeth :cheers:
we both have our fun, you in taking keep evening/hight with zerg vs. zerg ( w/o any negative :) ) - I taking keep to prevent alb zerging at daytime and defend CK ^^

p.s. what level doors was for real? just want to know exactly
rams did about ~200-250 damage per swing and decaying faster then door

Stinkywizzleteeth

Fledgling Freddie
Krom said:
p.s. what level doors was for real? just want to know exactly

Cant say i remember now..level 5ish? Less than a 7 but more than a 3. I'd had a skinful by the time i got home :S

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
i don't want to make enemys with u Krom in this post but i do have some issues.

Personally i find it selfish for someone to take the thidranki keep on there own very early in the morning for these following reasons.

-I enjoy the fun of a keep take, one of the main reasons i play the game, as is the same with many others
-i would like to get the thidranki keep capture quest, which leads to the free level once you have capped

Bsicly when u took the keep u had your own reasons in mind, maybe next time you may think of others and that they may want to take the keep aswell for the rewards it offers, just think about what i said.

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
>.< :)
take your time to soloing lord
I will play on Ys for a while, just finished all preparations ;)

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
There's not that much difference between one guy doing it (if he can) and one selected group doing it (when they wish to).

In both cases there will be people that aren't present at the keeptake and miss out, is it wrong though, nah its not. :)

By the way, hopefully this will piss off some albs or more preferrably hibs and urge them to take the keep.

Demanding that people do it when YOU are there, that sounds selfish! Would be great if the keep changed owners once per day, between all realms, with all thidrankiplayers involved, only at primetime. Does Utopia exist? :)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Krom said:

Awwwww....thx m8 (O: ...time to take my alt to Thid for a free level (prolly just jealous cos i dont have a char that can solo a keeptake....btw, what char did you use??

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Hmn well what i meant was maybe take the keep at a more peek time.., not necessarily when i'm on but when msot people are on

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Mids take relics at early hours (read: when every1 else is asleep, so they can notice how strong midgard is when all is asleep), so why not a bg keep too ? they they needed 5 rams makes it all the more funny

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
Krom said:
I used 5 rams today to breath both doors, was looked like 5-6lvl doors :touch:
But it's not helped you, took CK solo with even 2 defenders at lord and 5 more albs was killed during siege time :m00:

1 word bullshit

tell me this how u solo gaurds then artchrs then take out gaurds and artchers while nocking down door. then coming back with new ram then kill gaurds artchers again x 5. then go inside kill gaurds artchers then solo a lord all on ur tod i smell somthig here little bit like bullshit

waht class where u and u use a bb and if so then ur not solo cos ur useing teh skils of 2 chars m8

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
Watch out, its teh ubersorc/sbpwner talking :worthy:

Where is "anuksunamoon" by the way, been trying to find him for a good while, scared? :touch:

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
always meaning solo as one RL human, so FO Azmath :m00:

2th_door.jpg

lord_dead.jpg

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Tualatin said:
Mids take relics at early hours (read: when every1 else is asleep

So what, do it at primetime and face 600+ albs? Nib, no thanks.
Best was a hungarian albs response on 1 of the other forums I've read.

"Damn them nasty mids for taking relics at morning! 600 Angered Albionian player started going towards the mid rk. But that's understandable, why did mids had to do such a lame thing?!"

600 Angered Albionian player xDDDDD

shut up u dick if u used a BB it aint solo..and its clearly shown you healed yourself, so u DIDNT and NEVER have solod thid keep.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
If a guildie buffs you during pve as he runs past that count as duo'ing?

Nugusta said:
If a guildie buffs you during pve as he runs past that count as duo'ing?

no because he didnt stay to heal you and share the aggro... unlike mr im uber i can solo thid...when infact his buffbot healed him and took some of the aggro away..that isnt solo..solo would be no buffs/fully buffed ON YOUR OWN,
obviously this guy needs to extend his virtual penis a little by exaggerating.

Kelan

Fledgling Freddie
LOL so much anger,just bring the zerg albs i find a keep defence versus lots angry albs MUCH more fun than taking the keep tbh.And the free lev for taking keep lol,i mean how many of us actually care for the free lev on chars that we most prolly delete and reroll anyhow ?

Kelan said:
LOL so much anger,just bring the zerg albs i find a keep defence versus lots angry albs MUCH more fun than taking the keep tbh.And the free lev for taking keep lol,i mean how many of us actually care for the free lev on chars that we most prolly delete and reroll anyhow ?

i dont hate the guy, nor do i disapprove of what he does, shit i must have rolled over 40 thid chars in my time playing this, i prefer to play 1vs1 where possible, but its not funny when people brag about stuff then leave out obvious facts, its impossible to take Thid CK solo... using a BB healer yes ofc ive seen it done many times.. but thats hardly solo and tbh i dont really think anyone cares he takes the keep ofc its a free lvl for soo many players so i thank him for that, not that it affects me cos they never go past 24... still takes all sorts :touch:

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Heath is noob

Heath said:
Well...woot for you..about 10 secs after the " The forces of Midgard have got that very important place of Thidranki" (which was about 7.15-7.30 this morning) i did a /who Thid ...and saw 2 peeps there..a lvl 21 infil and a lvl 20 scout. Must make you feel strong !!!...The only word i can think of...showoff. :kissit: 5 rams...so we managed to let you use ram...run back to mtk..get another ram..and do this 5 times !!!....well, bad albs for doing it...i would have blasted your ass back to mtk for you.

you really need to stfu man, not many can pull off what Nekro did..he did it more then once too..lol showoff you say, so you wouldnt be showing off you mean if you did that?

also 2 defenders aint much but wtf about the keep guards that are constantly spawning...albs always have ck cause of zerg.

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
It's still not easy to solo thidranki CK even if you have your buffbot with you. It's hard to keep up with the 10+ guards inside and outside the keep, if an archer or other guard in the ck interrupts your buffbot a few times while your main char is low on health well then you're kinda fecked...

Btw nerf thanes they are soooo overpowered, capturing a keep solo with the help of a buffbot nerf!!1 ;P

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) stfu and keep topic clean from rude words, if you can't stand this - just not reply ;)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
you really need to stfu man, not many can pull off what Nekro did..he did it more then once too..lol showoff you say, so you wouldnt be showing off you mean if you did that?

also 2 defenders aint much but wtf about the keep guards that are constantly spawning...albs always have ck cause of zerg.

And just who the fook are you to comment about anything. When you know me, and my BG toons...then comment. Until then keep your trap shut and don't slag off people for their opinions. I don't think that having 2 lvl 24 chars (1 being a BB) taking a keep is anything special. As somebody said..it is just selfish..denying others who need the keep quest a chance to get it. And, it shows just how overpowered some chars really are though..doesn't it. :kissit:

And no, i would not be showing off if i could do that..i dont play the game to show off..i play the game to have fun with mates..if you had some you might understand. Also, enough of the zerg crap..we all do it...live with it ffs. if you dont like the zerg i am sure you can find a quiet corner of a crap filled swamp to be happy in. so .l..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
if youre buffed at all by anyone other than yourself you are not solo
solo = your class without any boosts by other chars

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
Solo = no other player from your realm interfered, player.

If you're doing pve with a BB alone you're still soloing :)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
So, according to that train of thought. If you have 2 accounts..and you use your lvl 50 necro to help get your other char to 50...he has not been power levelled...he infact..did it solo....same sort of idea isnt it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom