Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
gotta love these "you hadd bb, youre not solo thingy"

he couldnt care less since he still got the keep

and shadowlords society stands for 89.9% of all spanish noobfills :m00:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Well...woot for you..about 10 secs after the " The forces of Midgard have got that very important place of Thidranki" (which was about 7.15-7.30 this morning) i did a /who Thid ...and saw 2 peeps there..a lvl 21 infil and a lvl 20 scout. Must make you feel strong !!!...The only word i can think of...showoff. :kissit: 5 rams...so we managed to let you use ram...run back to mtk..get another ram..and do this 5 times !!!....well, bad albs for doing it...i would have blasted your ass back to mtk for you.

you sound bitter heath ;P

get farming scrolls again imo .. the house is gona be out oof scrolls very soon

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
twat....not being racist or anything but i dont know if we do have any spanish guys in our guild. So, glad you know so much about our guild before posting about it. Would you like to try and get your other foot into your mouth now to keep the other one company.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
usual spanish noobfill behaviour, isnt it? :touch:

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
So, according to that train of thought. If you have 2 accounts..and you use your lvl 50 necro to help get your other char to 50...he has not been power levelled...he infact..did it solo....same sort of idea isnt it?

What says you cant be solo and powerleveling? Does it have to be either?

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Krom said:
Elewyth(TLSOA) stfu and keep topic clean from rude words, if you can't stand this - just not reply ;)

Pot - Kettle - black.

Krom said:

oh, and again.

Excuse me for asking, but wasn't this a thread on albs getting the doors to a certain level?.

Why do people always bring the threads down to an abusive level?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, you're arguing about nothing actually...Yes it's hard to take a keep alone even if you got your buffbot with you while taking it, but it's really not something to show off about on Barry's World. I would suggest both sides stfu and let this thread rest in peace ;)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Hamro said:
gotta love these "you hadd bb, youre not solo thingy"

he couldnt care less since he still got the keep

think we have about 2 maybe 3 Spanish peeps in guild ... but alot of Infls .. over 20 i'd say

so
1. your wrong
2. your a Mong
3. J00 r the smrt .. i mean smart
4. Idiot
5. your a mong
6. Play alb and find out what .hard mode is all about
7. Your a Mong

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
So, according to that train of thought. If you have 2 accounts..and you use your lvl 50 necro to help get your other char to 50...he has not been power levelled...he infact..did it solo....same sort of idea isnt it?

That's why i used the term player and not character, still you missed that one I guess. Player as in individual, characters could be several per individual.

If you duo with a friend of yours someplace that has a BB, you wouldn't count that as "playing as a trio" now would you? Its a duo with the company of a bb, duh?

And yes, that "other char" would have been powerlevelled to 50, was the necro that did all the work mate. If that "other char" had a bb he could solo to 50 with some help from the bb, too tricky for you aye?

Guess all this fits under active character vs passive character. :m00:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
[SS]Gamblor said:
think we have about 2 maybe 3 Spanish peeps in guild ... but alot of Infls .. over 20 i'd say

so
1. your wrong
2. your a Mong
3. J00 r the smrt .. i mean smart
4. Idiot
5. your a mong
6. Play alb and find out what .hard mode is all about
7. Your a Mong
3 words Gimp Gimp Gimp play mid instead becuase no hard mode in Alb what i saw under 2 years of playing alb

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
Btw Heath, If this keeps going in this direction you'll soon be stating that to be able to call yourself soloing you must cancel those filthy sinful buffs that some friendly shammy gave you when you were passing by. ^^

Funny all these soloing issues would come from albs tho, soloing aint their strong side in thid :m00:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
soloing is hard to do in Bg ...
i remember with my cabbie i had infront of me what looked like a solo skald camping atk ... when i Aoe'd her azz , 5 stealthers all of the same realm popped out of stealth.

so dont go throwing any stones living in you glass house

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
I know for fact that a lvl 24 BD bashed down both doors, a couple of months ago, he PMed me and asked for help, though he got killed at lord, I dont know how it ended, I never went to Thid.

But I guessed he and his pets was buffed, IMHO that still counts for Solo

And guys plz stop the personal accusations, is still only a game right?
RR1 or RR10, we still play to have fun and have the equal values so cheer up dudes.

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
Sure, you often end up at the same place as other stealthers, due to the fact that there are alot of them and frankly, against the mass invasion of albs you have to find someone to gang up with even though it's boring.

Most fun so far has been duo's and preferrably against other assassin/fighter duos. Been duoing alot with Dreggelz, very funny/crazy guy.

From the past few days a specific scenario comes to mind:

Find stealther, do a quick 360 checking for alb army, engage stealther, stealther runs, get stunned from behing (fg albs pop), get ganked in a big way, while seeing that hibbie ns limp away into the horizon, snared, badly hurt, of course he makes it without albs even trying. /rude /sit /release.

And btw, never let nightshades go when you have a good shot, they'll just unstealth you in the middle of an albzerg 15 mins later and run off :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
duddley said:
That's why i used the term player and not character, still you missed that one I guess. Player as in individual, characters could be several per individual.

If you duo with a friend of yours someplace that has a BB, you wouldn't count that as "playing as a trio" now would you? Its a duo with the company of a bb, duh?

Guess all this fits under active character vs passive character. :m00:

well offcourse it counts as a trio.. i mean, ur mate that have the buffbot counts as a duo by Elewyth's book. and a duo plus u is a trio.....

yes i see the logic in that, dont u?

:eek7:

even if me and myself play both chars im still duoing.......

duddley

Fledgling Freddie
Aww, this is going nowhere, he soloed the keep, he (by himself, now try to claim schizophrenia) didnt get a hand from no other player, thats my point of view and its gonna stay that way. :) If i'm heading out to xp without the company of another player i will be soloing, with or without the company of a bb ;)

Guess this is just one of those tough times where you have to accept there are different povs of stuff ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom