omg finaly they fixed housing !!

De$pot

One of Freddy's beloved
Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.72a Release Notes
Fallen Barriers
September 21, 2004

FOUNDATIONS NOTES

- The boundary walls separating the zones in each realm's housing area have been removed. This change will allow easier direct access to connecting housing zones.

now the only thing missing is fixing the amazing amound of lag in there :p and on the market explorers.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
yes and set the speed timer on the music ticket to unlimited as long as you are in housing zones, cause the 5min timer suck :D

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
now if they would just let us by direct from the ME would make things all the easier =)

but still i'm happy enough with no stupid zone walls =)

PaqMan

Fledgling Freddie
Eyeball said:
why don 't they just make a buy button on market explorers xD

Because they want you to wander the housing area, cuddle the little rabbits running around and admire the song of the birds in the tree's while you gasp at each new unique house you pass while walking(speed timer ended) to a house to make your lifetime bargain(only to discover the item's not there..).

Or..?

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
Eyeball said:
why don 't they just make a buy button on market explorers xD

why dont they just give us 8 level 50 chars ml 10 and with full toa armor when we buy an account ... ?

Edit: anywhere els then ebay :m00:

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
its so incredible stupid that you cant search for iarmor type, really cant get it :p but yes zone wall removal rocks :O

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Finally they remove this spent far to much time running into those stupid boundry walls :(

illu

Part of the furniture
All they need to do now is remove the trees, the furniture and bushes and walls around the houses that block your player from running to the house you are going to.

In housing you should be able to run through everything - including houses - until you get to your destination :>

In fact, instead of the intoner selling those music tokens - just put up a taxi rank, and pay 10s to get straight to the house you want at speed5+sprint/endregen5, if the game company insist that we see the "beautiful scenery". Then the taxi can wait outside the house while you browse - then you can go back in the taxi, /s house xxxx, and off you go again for a 10s fare to the next house.

Oli - Illu

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
IMO CM teleport tokens, liek the market tokens but drop it on the explorer list on the item u want and teleport to it. Then drop the market token to get back.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Yes, removing zone walls in housing is indeed great improvement. :clap:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Zeelee said:
why dont they just give us 8 level 50 chars ml 10 and with full toa armor when we buy an account ... ?

That wasn't very nice of you, buying items directly from the ME would only decrease the utter frustration caused by travelling in the housing zone, to discover the CM is actually bugged and the item is not there, only listed by the ME

Mr.Brand

Fledgling Freddie
De$pot said:
now the only thing missing is fixing the amazing amound of lag in there :p and on the market explorers.

What lag? Perhaps you are just getting bad framerates?

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Zeelee said:

cos that's surely comparable to a "buy" button on ME ^^
many other online game has a buy button on the markets similar to ME.

swg--->AO--->never played any other online games much :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom