Flimgoblin

I thought skald speed was bad!
lurishrike.jpg

S

Sarnat

Originally posted by Fingoniel
I thought skald speed was bad!
lurishrike.jpg

LOL I'd love a shrike in emain... running down the Albs when they climb on top of a hill.

*Smack* AC turns Klng into a tribal roadkill.

M

~Mobius~

rofl very nice :D

in andred theres a guild called conquest that use something similair to that ive heard.

it tells them where everyone is on the server because in PvP server a /who camelot or /who nisse etc doesnt show...it only shows name and what guild there in

W

Whoodoo_RD

Hope mythic read that, and hope the cheatin asses get the boot!

I

ivan_russky

I think the zooming Luri should get banned for speeding, drunk driving and DaoC specific law of ecology friendly means of transportation.
And Skywalker is prolly biting his nails in jealousy as he sees an upgraded model on that pic.

F

Flimgoblin

The second isn't!

honest guv!

Oh well it's not too bad for after-midnight GIMP work (and I had to set up a new webserver for it as my usual one is dead)

and I'm a techie not an artist!

O

old.mothface

Hey I commend you, those pictures are a lot of fun. Somebody should make a DAOC comic strip using screen shots from the game. You could have celebrity guests a 20 foot telly tubby getting hunted for sport by a group of marauding luris.

A

Anu

or a 50 foot jelly baby that says u have eaten it's kids in ur midnight feast.. <shudder>

thats my personal knightmare :(

O

old.Ailelun

Nonono, MPB! And Stealthing elfes with shocklances! Fear! Dont forget the taking of keeps with bombers and mortars !

Ailelun : Retired Thane
Oppenent: Semi - Active Shadowblade

L^C: T2- ex-KmA and euorgh3y

F

Flimgoblin

I foresee a BW DAoC invasion of the tribes2 servers at some point :)

A

Ardwan

Originally posted by Fingoniel
I foresee a BW DAoC invasion of the tribes2 servers at some point :)

And do what?

All follow each other in a straight line for a few minutes, then when we meet the enemy....everyone stands still for 5 minutes, then starts yelling "Rez please", "Fucking mezzing middies scum"

Or just have the majority of the people join one team (which for scientific purposes we will call "Midgard") then they go to the base of the enemy team which will have nowhere near as many players, and then the "Midgard" team just sit outside the base for 5 hours

Or, have everyone on one team (again, "Midgard") and they join an empty server at about 5am in the morning and just keep scoring over and over again against no opposition :D

K

kr0n

Hmm... Could be Ardwan. You forgot the 3rd team, Hibernia. They never come out except when they can outnumber enemies 10 to 1. They dont care if something is stolen from them, they take it back at 4am with huge numbers.

O

old.Ailelun

I'd Play T2 With You Lot, But Do Be Offended When I Kill You Non Stop :) What Clans Have You Been In Etc, And Have You Heard Of Eurogh3y? :)

O

old.Zepra

I played in eurogh3y's for a while, and wildcards for a longer while :eek:
Edit: and nah, wouldn't be offended, me chain si leet :/

O

old.Odium

History
Yautja
/Mirage
[BL]

Ripped from the ladder...should know who I am :>

O

old.Odium

Although cunningly my thane gives my name away...rofl

O

old.Zepra

I'm guessing... hum, lets see now...
Shaz! :clap:

O

old.Odium

You win a erm...5 minute pass that stops me running you over in a shrike :p

O

old.Zepra

hurray! *runs to inv to gets some missiles*
*activates automissile script*
*waits*

O

old.Odium

Missiles only go at 300kmh, can outrun missiles without jets :p

If you are going slow and someone fires one infront of you just stick on the jets and fly towards it. It will normally miss you.

If it's behind you dive and jet, instant 300kmh :p

O

old.Zepra

bleh, I'll just camp a AA turret with a heavy then :/

(ha!)

O

old.Odium

I'd charge at the AA from a distance firing the lasers, you'd lock on to me but I might have the speed for the missile to go behind me, if not I get hit once but am still just alive, then I fly past, come back and run you over :p

Still, AAs suck :p

O

old.Zepra

:twak: :/

I guess I'll just crawl underground then :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom