OMG cant wait to start playing

D

DeSlisser

Waaaaahahha wanna play now...

Bought a new system (which can run PS easily).. but as always the case with buying a new system it crashed at random moments and rebooted (prolly overheating probs)

So now its at the store again for repairs. Getting new cooler and other memory sticks ( i whined and complained and get those for me being such a good customer hehehe). Asked them to replace 300watt power to something more. but they say that isnt needed.

Well we will see.

Hopefully gonna be able to try some noob actions this evening. Score some grief points from those, then go into training for BR3 :) And hopefully find some nice guys who will take me along in their Squad for some practical lessons on how to play :D

Cya soonish

Amra - 50 armsman [DAoC] and tankkiller wannabe [PS]

P

[PS]Mung

Originally posted by DeSlisser
Waaaaahahha wanna play now...

Bought a new system (which can run PS easily).. but as always the case with buying a new system it crashed at random moments and rebooted (prolly overheating probs)

So now its at the store again for repairs. Getting new cooler and other memory sticks ( i whined and complained and get those for me being such a good customer hehehe). Asked them to replace 300watt power to something more. but they say that isnt needed.

Well we will see.

Hopefully gonna be able to try some noob actions this evening. Score some grief points from those, then go into training for BR3 :) And hopefully find some nice guys who will take me along in their Squad for some practical lessons on how to play :D

Cya soonish

Amra - 50 armsman [DAoC] and tankkiller wannabe [PS]

That's great to hear you getting excited....I'm just waiting for [PS]Angel to go on about having a spot for you in the Vanu etc.
However, don't be swayed by her sirens song mate.
Make your own mind up which side to play for, they all have their strengths and weaknessessssss.
You're sure to find an outfit wherever you go.
Good luck.

P

[PS]Venom

Re: Re: OMG cant wait to start playing

Originally posted by [PS]Mung
That's great to hear you getting excited....I'm just waiting for [PS]Angel to go on about having a spot for you in the Vanu etc.
However, don't be swayed by her sirens song mate.
Make your own mind up which side to play for, they all have their strengths and weaknessessssss.
You're sure to find an outfit wherever you go.
Good luck.

She is my widdle recwuitment bitch after all :D

P

[PS]Nova

But if you do play Vanu..... :p

Although I gather you are joining us! So I'll see you in game when you finally get it sorted!

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
She is my widdle recwuitment bitch after all :D

Oi. :(
Couch for a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom