Omg, arti farm raid, DV farm raid, arti lvl farm raid, ml raid. Give me a break

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
This is beginning to get very annoying. Where ever i look, i see lame arti farm raids, DV raids etc etc. But noone cares for any SI raids, or other stuff. Only this toa crap that im so fed up with. Cmon give it a break. :flame:

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
This is beginning to get very annoying. Where ever i look, i see lame arti farm raids, DV raids etc etc. But noone cares for any SI raids, or other stuff. Only this toa crap that im so fed up with. Cmon give it a break. :flame:

did Sidi shut for the summer? :p

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Its natural to want to gain the newer and/or better things.

Maybe even want to explore areas and/or find out how an encounter works.

:p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
newer things ?

Jaem- said:
Its natural to want to gain the newer and/or better things.

Maybe even want to explore areas and/or find out how an encounter works.

:p

Ah well,, everyone havent seen all of ToA i guess. But all these farm raids, its making me throw up. And everyone seems to ignore other more interesting raids.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Dont see why anyone would want to raid Sidii expect nostalogic reasons as artifacts beat every drop there is unfortunately.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Downanael said:
Dont see why anyone would want to raid Sidii expect nostalogic reasons as artifacts beat every drop there is unfortunately.

because i've never been there. because i was never considered "1337" enough to be invited along. because the ToA zones are laggy and full of artifact-perverts/fetishists. because its a change of scenery. because it might be nice to do something different for a change. because some people might still like a drop from there, instead of some uber-twinked part of a template. because it could be fun. becuase artifacts have to be levelled and activated. because the mobs are lonely. because it keeps me away from the kids who put so much stock in having a 10000th of a second faster casting time. because everyones moaning like this games JUST ToA zones. just because.

Purdy much everyone who whines about ToA all the time i would guess has at least 5, maybe 6 artis, all levelled to ten, ML10, done it, been there, got the "t3h winner!!" t-shirt. If you hate it that much, then why the hell you still playing it? Who knows, maybe some people still play this game for fun, and not to wtfpwn everything else that isn't real :m00:

but thats jus' crazy talk :|

Brite

Banned
only a few good items in the si dungeons are desireable and maybe the procs but thats about it unfortunatly

darkness rising is a step in the right direction revamping an older dungeon, which is what should be done for all drops and places in the mainland, merge the mainland and SI into one or somthing so its only one dead zone instead of 2 :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Downanael said:

the BP's still rox imho

I'm expecting lots of SIDI/TG/the Hib one(the big tree or somthing) :p on the non TOA server will be like old times :)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
because i've never been there. because i was never considered "1337" enough to be invited along. because the ToA zones are laggy and full of artifact-perverts/fetishists. because its a change of scenery. because it might be nice to do something different for a change. because some people might still like a drop from there, instead of some uber-twinked part of a template. because it could be fun. becuase artifacts have to be levelled and activated. because the mobs are lonely. because it keeps me away from the kids who put so much stock in having a 10000th of a second faster casting time. because everyones moaning like this games JUST ToA zones. just because.

Purdy much everyone who whines about ToA all the time i would guess has at least 5, maybe 6 artis, all levelled to ten, ML10, done it, been there, got the "t3h winner!!" t-shirt. If you hate it that much, then why the hell you still playing it? Who knows, maybe some people still play this game for fun, and not to wtfpwn everything else that isn't real :m00:

Rediknight for presidant :wub:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Ey

Rediknight said:

I dont really care about artifacts, i have a few, but why shouldnt i use them if everyone else has it. Dont spend any time camping or spending my time in toa just to get anything there.

Sad thing is, if any "regular" daoc player makes a non toa raid, noone really cares about it, its like: Woot, whats that noob making a gimp raid for ?? Lets flame him or something!!11

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
I dont really care about artifacts, i have a few, but why shouldnt i use them if everyone else has it. Dont spend any time camping or spending my time in toa just to get anything there.

Sad thing is, if any "regular" daoc player makes a non toa raid, noone really cares about it, its like: Woot, whats that noob making a gimp raid for ?? Lets flame him or something!!11

dude, you speak sense - having arti's isn't the beef. It's the people who have got artis enough for their main, all their alts and enough for spares, whining that ToA has wrecked the game for them. If it has made THAT much of a negative impact, don't just whine - DO!!

Ditch your arti's, wipe your ML abilites off the QBs and voila - classic again.

And your second paragraph is spot on, but again, its the same people whining about ToA sucking satans balls that would think a hunt to Sidi, or down into DF (like albion ever have that anyway) is for nubs...

They hate it, so they must go there more, get more arti's, level more arti's, smoke more crack, go camp an arti spawn for 11 hours, then whine when they don't win the lottery, smoke some more crack, camp for scrolls, level it in spain or wherever... = fetish, imo...

lordy i waffle :D

and im meant to be wurkin too... :m00:

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
fettoken said:

That is actualy very worng because the Dragon raid for Mid's on prydwen is ever Wednsday and there has bin some TG raids that i have heard of but it has bin more a GG than a FFA signed on Forum.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
hmmm

balkeriz said:
That is actualy very worng because the Dragon raid for Mid's on prydwen is ever Wednsday and there has bin some TG raids that i have heard of but it has bin more a GG than a FFA signed on Forum.

Im talking about albion here, dont really know whats happening in hib / mid, cuz i dont spy there really.

If anyone made an Kronden / Caer Sidi / Dartmoor / PoC raid i´d join instantly!! But cant see any of those, noone would care if i made one either. So its a bit hopeless.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Albion sees it's regular Dragon Raids still. Just no Sidi raids. I think Fet wants to go on a Sidi raid.. :)

I was on a Krondon raid thingie not too long ago, though it failed. :p
I believe there's a PoC raid planned.

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
Albion sees it's regular Dragon Raids still. Just no Sidi raids. I think Fet wants to go on a Sidi raid.. :)

I was on a Krondon raid thingie not too long ago, though it failed. :p

Dragon raids which specify which spec you have to be to join?? kk... that's a hell of a load of "fun" right there...

Krondon has a quest attached to it, doesnt it? So on the odd occaison someone might stand in Diogel screaming they need company, but other than that...

PoC only has the draw back of the fact that until next patch it's full of bloody wampires! I ventured in there a while back, but we had no luck, and my rust shone through :D

I mean Keltoi even deserted nowadays, even WITH the /level malarky. Vendo never was when i was out there, so what gives albs? Has the greed set in to all you treasure hunters? :m00:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Deepflame said:

Yeah whic i made, many people entered the thread, but couldnt be arsed to sign up because : "I want ze arti and ze scrollz" or somethin like that. Thou i got a flame reply, rofl.

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Think the problem with PoC raids etc is that people like a challange, but they need to get something out of it, like Sidi, many has been there, and they liked it the first time, and the drops etc, but now it's just a very long raid without many drops that match the UV you can get in toa/catas.

And if you're running a PoC raid, you might want to say summoners hall raid if that's what you were planning, bacause when I saw your thread I thought, hey, I duo'ed the alb named with a friend, and cba going on a raid to do that again... But if you said summoner it might have been different... For example...

The thing is I think is that people need new things, like before i used to go DM to farm zhe glowies, but after i had done that a few times I got enough with it. If I now go ToA to farm for example, it's a challenge etc, figuring out how the mob works etc...

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Aragyn said:
Think the problem with PoC raids etc is that people like a challange, but they need to get something out of it, like Sidi, many has been there, and they liked it the first time, and the drops etc, but now it's just a very long raid without many drops that match the UV you can get in toa/catas.

And if you're running a PoC raid, you might want to say summoners hall raid if that's what you were planning, bacause when I saw your thread I thought, hey, I duo'ed the alb named with a friend, and cba going on a raid to do that again... But if you said summoner it might have been different... For example...

The thing is I think is that people need new things, like before i used to go DM to farm zhe glowies, but after i had done that a few times I got enough with it. If I now go ToA to farm for example, it's a challenge etc, figuring out how the mob works etc...

If you want a Challenge.. Do Sidi with 2x Pally and 1 BB done teh first 2 keyloards and cleared a bit more.. tbh it was great fun :) but then again I hadnt been in SIDI for about a year or so..

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
the BP's still rox imho

I'm expecting lots of SIDI/TG/the Hib one(the big tree or somthing) :p on the non TOA server will be like old times :)
Cleric BP is teh crap, had to change it, tho the shammy one is still good ^^

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Rediknight said:

Damn you got my vote, thats gotta be the rant of the year, maybe even the decade,

Rediknight you rock dude :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Wish there was more interest for epic raids and stuff like there was before. The few times someone has tried to arrange a TG raid lately it has been a failure or canceled due to the little lack of interest. There are still nice stuff in there worth hunting for imo but much of it has become obsolete (sp?) due to better/more important ToA stuff. It's a bit sad because I like epic dungeons like TG alot, perhaps the epic dungeons should get some refresh, maybe better and updated drops , anything to makes them more attractive really.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Red Shadows Alliance (Mid/Excal) has regular raids every week, we done TG the other week, Larnviduirs lair too, hell we even slayed the Glacier Giant last saturday, its not about uber drops for us, its just for fun, yes FUN a word slowly becoming extinct in the DAoC world!!!!

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh , an sidi raid would be very fun to do. never been there so i would like to see it aswell.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
The few times someone has tried to arrange a TG raid lately it has been a failure or canceled due to the little lack of interest.

In the Red Shadows Alliance we've had a couple of TG raids just lately, have excursions to DF to take down Legion planned, a couple of trips to say hello to Yrr and the other none-dragon mobs down in Malmous, plus we're aiming to spank Gjalpinulva.

And, as Tungai said, last Saturday we went and killed the Glacier Giant just for the hell of it. Plenty of things going on in our alliance at least.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
tbh , an sidi raid would be very fun to do. never been there so i would like to see it aswell.

I am not sure if "fun" is the right word to describe a sidi raid. I never been through one completely, but remember, people only did it because the drops were awesome.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
fettoken said:

why dont you organise a Sidi raid then?

:m00:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Aragyn said:
If I now go ToA to farm for example, it's a challenge etc, figuring out how the mob works etc...

until u have done it 5-10 times and know how the mobs work. then theres no challenge anymore. then what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom