OMG and i thought the armsman RA sucked

O

old.windforce

Started a spiritmaster Alt on excal

i must say:

Whip of Encouragemen (pets moves twice as fast for 60 secs every 30 minutes)
Excited Frenzy (pets attacks twice as fast for 30 seconds every 30 minutes)

are teh most sucky RAs i encountered so far

S

Sibanac

bah check out the cabby RA :
Juggernaut recast 30 min.
Summons a pet of your level (i.e. a "100%" pet) that lasts for 4 minutes.

ofcourse the monster is the size of a house has no resists to speak off and gets its arse kicked by the spapphire simulacrum every time

T

Teh Fonz!!1

Fear my mentalist RA.

Owns all you pet scum.

E

eynar

Ever tried the skald ra "Fury of the Gods"? According to the herald, it's: A group damage-add spell that lasts for 30 seconds and stacks on top of other damage-add effects (which it doesn't). This ability is percent-based, so its damage goes up with the user's level. Does not stack with Triple Wield or Rain of Fire/Ice/Annihilation. It's on a 30 min timer and costs 14 points. Those chimps at Mythic have no clue....let's say you have a skald with it in group and run into a group of albs. The cleric activates his ra "Bunker of Faith", which is a 30 seconds of 50% bonus to group's melee absorption, which means your group will be able to absorb much more damage than normal. Now not only will Bof completely nullify Fury of the Gods, the Alb group will still absorb more dmg as if they were fighting a normal Mid group. To finish the balance off completely, bof only costs 10 points.
This is only an example of many possible situations tho, so don't go generalizing this.

R

Roo Stercogburn

<--- not sure if should post on this thread. Might get messy :D

I

ImLestat

Ooooold news. The SM specific RA's must be some of the worst in the whole game. Also, let's not forget that Midgard as a realm has been seriously shafted regarding group RA's like group purge, bunker of faith and speed of sound. Way to go Mythic.

Originally posted by mcirvine
Nothing can beat mastery of water tho

Since when did MoW become a class specific RA?

The class specific RA's are supposed to be something "extra". Not the case here though. And to be honest, I would rather have a Juggernaut version of the spirit than these RA's.

O

old.Zeikerd

I'm a cabalist, and I'm thinking of buying Juggernaut. Yes, I know it sucks major arse, and it's not usefull what so ever and that mentalists will surely get their class specific RA, but it looks cool.
Hmm, a RA that only looks cool for 14 points...
Still thinking about it...

A

Arnor

pffff, I own you all with Tundra, FEEAR!

and the armsmen got the best class-RA of any tanks :(

K

klavrynd

that's cos it isn't a tank :)~~ , just an aggrobot

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
I'm a cabalist, and I'm thinking of buying Juggernaut. Yes, I know it sucks major arse, and it's not usefull what so ever and that mentalists will surely get their class specific RA, but it looks cool.

Do like i did if you have a realm respec left buy it on gore, that way you dont lose anything :)

Yeah it does look cool tho

M

mcirvine

Originally posted by old.ImLestat

Since when did MoW become a class specific RA?

The class specific RA's are supposed to be something "extra". Not the case here though. And to be honest, I would rather have a Juggernaut version of the spirit than these RA's. [/B]

If you read the first post there is no mentioning of class specific RA's, only two class specific RA's are mentioned but at the end she states and i quote "are teh most sucky RAs i encountered so far"

where do you see class specific? =P

O

old.windforce

because SoS & BoF really dont suck and that are the chars i play

if fact: purge & SoS is really great. act as a sort of group purge

Was checking out SM RA because i play one now

Armsman RA is just LOL

F

Flimgoblin

armsman RA is a crap version of BoF - you get the paladin damage chant for half a minute or something stupid like that.

Tundra is up there with Void... except at least you can use void whilst dual wielding ;)

D

Delket

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd

I had this one for a while
Try Wild arcana pumped a few levels instead and youll soon see different :)

O

old.0xygen

Originally posted by stormriderx
all tank class specific ra's suck tbh

yep styles with a little bit more damage with 10min timers.

Not really worth 10rap

T

Thorarin

Hmm, those SM RAs sound a lot more useful than the Thane RA, Static Tempest. It stuns some people for 3 seconds, and for 1.5 seconds 7 seconds later, then they are immune to stun..

Never mind that the spell lasts for 30 seconds and will probably not do anything useful for the remainder of the time, what RvR group does not have a healer that can area stun way longer than 3 seconds (go Determination!)

The least they could do was add some damage to this 14 point 30 min active ability :p

This is not to say other RAs are all good, the Warrior's Doombringer is pretty much useless too (though they get some alternatives), and I'm sure there are plenty others ;)

B

belth

Afaik STT pretty much kills a necro. Anyone else can apparently just kill the pet with Release-command though. And the RA is bugged...

V

vestax

Sorc RA is nice if your matter spec 10x~100 AE DoT :p

I

ImLestat

Originally posted by mcirvine

If you read the first post there is no mentioning of class specific RA's, only two class specific RA's are mentioned but at the end she states and i quote "are teh most sucky RAs i encountered so far"

where do you see class specific? =P

Although he didn't mention class specific RA's as such it can't be much else he really means. Why? Cause he mentions THREE RA's, the armsman's too, although he doesn't mention it's name. I don't dispute that MoW is a bad RA, but at least it is a general RA that everyone can just disregard if they want to. Having a class specific RA of this level of "suckyness" makes me just want to puke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom