OMG Albs are overpowerd

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
I got killed by albs the other day.. and i was told that beeing a SB is Super Easy mode.. (i picked the hammer when i started the first account).
so there i was minding my own business and suddenly an Alb started shooting me with his arrows and another alb came up to me and started hitting me really hard... i tried to attack but then there came some gust of wind and it made be fall on my little behind and i when it had blown of i could not move and then i was dead, i dont know how they could see me because i was stealthed and invisible they must have been using radar thats the only thing that i can think of so i took a screenshoot of my dead body and sent it to GOA for investigation, hopefully they will ban all these radarusers and longbowabusers once and for all...

ooh and now i will quit this game once and for all because if the game is built so that a solo Shadowblade can not kill 2 albs i dont wanna be part of if..

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
How much do you have specced in stealth/do you have mastery of stealth RA ?

Probably the scout detected you started shooting you then used Forceful Zeypher (sp?) a ML ability which basically incapacitates you for 5 seconds, you were then rooted and killed.

Thats not overpowered, mids and hips have access to the same abilities, you just got owned.

Try playing an armsman if you think life as a sb is bad.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
sarcasm ftw! :)

funny (but not as funny as the people that didn't realise :p)

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
This one time, at band camp, i was like amaagaad when i couldnt solo the zerg!!1, i mean, wtf m8s!?!?!1eleven

Firebirth

Fledgling Freddie
How do you know its sarcasm, there are some crazy swedes about, i know two or three

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Firebirth said:
How do you know its sarcasm, there are some crazy swedes about, i know two or three

ok ok i can agree on the crazy part but yes it was sarcasm.. just got tired of reading post after post on how overpowered and bad everything is ;)

but it is sure nice to see some helping ppl here still that dont just call u a noob and /dismiss you :cheers:

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
Sarcasm or not, its funny to read, and how could i not throw out something alot more sarcastic then? :0

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah we love sarcasm :)
but what I enjoyed was the dripping Irony that even the writer is likelyto have missed.

Slipurson

Fledgling Freddie
Radix said:
Yeah we love sarcasm :)
but what I enjoyed was the dripping Irony that even the writer is likelyto have missed.

Well Tbh there isnt only joking in that thread.. i might have gotten killed like that once :D

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
There is no sarcasm in truth.

He forgot to add tho that it wasnt 2 albs, it was ALBION version of 2 person.

Aka 2 scouts 2 mincers 2 infiltrators. Thats the albion way of doing things in "solo".

And always multiple those numbers according to how many they are facing.

ps. merry juletide

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Odobae you ain't allowed to leave, solo stealthers are hard to come by now days!

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Never thought i'd see a topic with this name when i 1st started playing DAOC :)

Overpowered

Fledgling Freddie
Id like to file a complain about dark SMs aswell. I killed 5 guys solo with my sorch, then died to some OP dark SM with OP 90% lifedrain. This actually happened though :) MoCwar

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Yep, 30 second 75% MoC with lifetap is a tad overpowered :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom