OMFG how many of u is there in thid atm?!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
You being fassssicccciouosss? Sod all in Thid! Cept Syv and I too damn tired to hava bash at her again :( .

I gonna start up my other account and make an inf and kill the damn thing over and over in a fair duel :twak: .

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
i'll be making some leet thid alts soon, gonna try and get tinky to roll a class too so we can duo or something :D

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Lecathar said:
hate to admit it but syv - dam good player - kicked my ass :)
Pfft I've kicked your butt loads of times..and other way round ;)
Aye Syv and darn good player tho...

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Bah - Syv. Can't be arsed to fight her now since she used DT on me. DT on an unbuffed sb? Spoiled things a bit now. Good player but why the hell should I bother to fight her now?

Zede

Part of the furniture
had 10+ mids with ram at keep door.

2 x matter cabbies destroyed em ( twice)

5 bubs :p

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
whats population balance like in thid on Prydwen then?

shit load of albs, few mids, no hibs (unless they got ck then shit loads of em)?

whenever i played my NS there i was the only hib.

just hope u lot dont fook it up over on excal when clustering comes :p

its pretty decent over there on excal atm, albs have the largest numbers on average. but earlier mids and hibs outnumbered alb quite heavily (and alb had ck) and it does tend to vary like this often

and the population difference isnt so huge that mid/hib cant make up for lack of numbers with better teamwork/organisation most of the time which they do well :)

there was still about 5 from each realm running around upto until bout 10mins ago to give u guys who dont play there an idea ;)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
not many of anything atm, but defo more albs that anything else :(

Thats why Ive leveled all my thid chars out of there. Kinda got bored with the mid fg that was always running about.

Best day was a Sunday a few months ago, got 10 bubs in 6 hours purely in Thid on my old reaver :drink:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Was running with an ice wiz and a sorc that decided to bugger off to ck and nuke from the walls and unbuffed

Gotta admit, taking the doors down and wiping the lord was fun

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
MKJ said:
I gonna start up my other account and make an inf and kill the damn thing over and over in a fair duel :twak: .

I'll be waiting...

and yea givf cluster :cheers:

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
hopefully Leath will erad this again...

DAMNIT i didnt want 2 duel u. especially as u got PA off... and i reli regretted attacking u the first time when u were standing by the treb on CK island ... saw ur name and thought, crap... :mad:

to the best SB in thid :cheers:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Thadius said:
Thats why Ive leveled all my thid chars out of there. Kinda got bored with the mid fg that was always running about.

Best day was a Sunday a few months ago, got 10 bubs in 6 hours purely in Thid on my old reaver :drink:

got a bd from 20-24 in 4 hours so.. but then again, it is a bd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom