Omfg Givf!!!!!!11111

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
"About same as level 40 nightshade-epic reward. Except the DoT which is slightly better"

:cheers:

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Nah, those sucks. +hits/+con on weapons is bad!

... or something. :)

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Does that one really excist?? Cause a dot proc that has 10 ticks with each 172 damage = ouch...and 6.5 spd on a 1 handed thruster...eh wtf?? :touch:
Please tell me you were being sarcastic :m00:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
Does that one really excist?? Cause a dot proc that has 10 ticks with each 172 damage = ouch...and 6.5 spd on a 1 handed thruster...eh wtf?? :touch:
Yes, yes it does.

BTW, I have this bridge, want to buy it?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i am :( but we only have one bridge to connect to us anything remotley civilized so we wont be selling it too soon, well maybe the pikeys will try but then they wouldnt be able to live underneath it any more.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
BTW, I have this bridge, want to buy it?

Reminds me of a series of running jokes in Judge Dredd p 'n' p RPG where daily there were reports of bridges and flyovers being stolen. Fantastic background fluff for a fun rpg :)

Sorry. Soooo offtopic :D

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Ok well then this guy has some really good photoshop skills...Of course I don't believe that Mythic would be so silly to put such item in the game (hmm after all, Mythic...it was them who put bd's in this game right?...eh, nevermind ;)) but I inspected the picture and couldnt find any little photoshop thing ;)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic's God weapon got into the wrong hands again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom