Olympic Flame Protests.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Why dont people protest outside every store that sells stuff that has MADE IN CHINE stamped on them? Cause they save money buying the crap.

Should make banners with "Don't buy from Chinese" written on them in Germany. I bet the fun would be insane xD

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The Dali Lama is a terrorist, if he incited riots and people died then he is a TERRORIST!.

Just because we agree with him doesn't make it any better, and what do we agree with?
99% of people haven't got a fukin clue what's going on out there, they probably think a load of Chinese troops go round wacking innocent Monks in
little huts up mountains.

If any group started rioting in Britain, whatever the cause..i.e. a load of Iraqi's
saying 'getdafukoutofourcountry!'
We would come down on them like a ton of bricks and that's why we are so hypocritical

Want to hear another one?
Nelson Mandela was a fukin terrorist!
He has the blood of little children and mothers on his hands,but we fall all over him because his cause fits right bang into our modern western (Haven't really got a fukin clue) sensibilities.

EVERYTHING IS BULLSHIT UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
The Dali Lama is a terrorist, if he incited riots and people died then he is a TERRORIST!.
Well he dont incite riots, he spoke against what his people did in Tibet a while ago, violence is against his religion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom