Oldskool PK is back!

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
From this point forth Fear's 8 man core group will no longer be found roaming Toa, or any of the SI warlock camped zones.
Having spoken with officers from some of the guilds who are capable of running 8 man we have all agreed to confine 8 man to the classic zones, such as the hib loop (mag mell, ardee) etc and occasionally cotswold.
having spoken to WesT CoasT and a few of the other main guilds and gotten them to agree to a similar way of thinking. will be contacting the other main guilds via the forums about this idea to see if they are interested in going back to the oldskool pk method, instead of camping bind areas and getting added on by random'ers all the time. if your guild hasn't been contacted, and your interested, let me know!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
sersiouly this is gonna make PvP alot more fun now, those 3 odins warlocks just gank everyone all day in goth...let em rot in there

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
providing other guilds come and dont log when they get wiped! WC posting this on french boards, and some fear posting it on german boards. bring back the fun! :drink:

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
We came and we stay as long as we had at least 6 people. Was some really nice fights. Just PM horde people and we see if we can get a group out there.... :cheers: :cheers:

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
[quote="xtor]tonight was definatly the best pvp fun iv had in a long time[/quote]

seems as u never played in the last year when ruin etc was still running, those fights were great, but what ive seen the last 2 times i was logged in was just ridiculous and boring , gimps fighting gimps, and calling westcost enemies .. oh well, seems as u have real great and interesting fights!

would be fine to see a movie of gimps vs gimps and how they are proud of and think they are the best what camlann had :p

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
ofc i played vs ruin and malice, define a long time for me shint ? cant do - thought not, ktnx. Clueless washed up retard, trolling forums under the name of the character he sold, where in game shintari gets rolled by lvl 40's. your opinions on the current state of camlann are less than worthless.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Shintari said:
seems as u never played in the last year when ruin etc was still running, those fights were great, but what ive seen the last 2 times i was logged in was just ridiculous and boring , gimps fighting gimps, and calling westcost enemies .. oh well, seems as u have real great and interesting fights!

would be fine to see a movie of gimps vs gimps and how they are proud of and think they are the best what camlann had :p

why not ask him what his character names are b4 you think he is some 2 month player

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:

Lol @ posts like that...Xtortionist is his first char...really it is...... :eek:

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee what was that all about yesterday? I saw about 5 ppl get killed by someone called Chips then you died from him, was it a vamp?

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Xyslo said:
Phoebee what was that all about yesterday? I saw about 5 ppl get killed by someone called Chips then you died from him, was it a vamp?

Aye it was a solo grey con cleric that whoped our asses..... :twak:

-TiwazBot- Chips DonCorleone <WesT CoasT>, Level 50 Savage: 1,799,047 RP (RR7L0, Last Week: 81,954), required for RR7L1: 1,845,250 (46,203 to go), required for RR8: 2,797,375 (998,328 to go) Class Rank: 16 overall, 2 last week

West coast... They won, we won, add won.....etc the world keeps spinning. Allthou I rather lose a nice fight vs other people that want to fight the give odins free rps. :puke:

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:

haha, shintari gimp :)

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Aye it was a solo grey con cleric that whoped our asses..... :twak:

-TiwazBot- Chips DonCorleone <WesT CoasT>, Level 50 Savage: 1,799,047 RP (RR7L0, Last Week: 81,954), required for RR7L1: 1,845,250 (46,203 to go), required for RR8: 2,797,375 (998,328 to go) Class Rank: 16 overall, 2 last week

West coast... They won, we won, add won.....etc the world keeps spinning. Allthou I rather lose a nice fight vs other people that want to fight the give odins free rps. :puke:

we were fighting WC and then got ass jammed by horde, fucking brilliant fun, far better than the usual zerging solo'rs that fg pvp on this server has become. ass jamming i can handle with a smile on my face, if we dont have to pvp in zones like toa and goth.

Weaver

Fledgling Freddie
Im glad some of the leaders of the Camlann community finally took some responsibility and helped the server strive. good initiative Fear, and everyone who joins them.

You will see me around, adding as a mofo with my little duo :p

I rly think this is great, but i dont understand why everyone hates smallgrps/soloing, if all you want is Fg fights, wouldnt rvr be better for large scale epic battles?

(yes i dont play rvr so i might be terrible mistaken).

I love small grps such as duo or trio, and i hope there will be room for such grps at hib loop aswell. Other than primetime ofc :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
what i loved aboput the hib run was there was no camping.....you would run from ardee to MM then maybe a fg of horde would charge over the hill from TNN, then maybe a few ppl would pop out from behind mm to cause problems...i dont mind adds i dont mind small groups its just standing in goth/aegirs with lamers porting at the first sight of trouble

plus with hib you can always catch a fg buffing just as their timers come off hehe

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
plus with hib you can always catch a fg buffing just as their timers come off hehe

First fight when we got to hib that night was a fight vs those blue con group. we where unbuffed and 2 RS... took them a good while and help from WC before they got us down anyway.... really fun fight even thou we lost in the end :cheers:

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Weaver said:
Im glad some of the leaders of the Camlann community finally took some responsibility and helped the server strive. good initiative Fear, and everyone who joins them.

You will see me around, adding as a mofo with my little duo :p

I rly think this is great, but i dont understand why everyone hates smallgrps/soloing, if all you want is Fg fights, wouldnt rvr be better for large scale epic battles?

(yes i dont play rvr so i might be terrible mistaken).

I love small grps such as duo or trio, and i hope there will be room for such grps at hib loop aswell. Other than primetime ofc :)

like 2 weeks ago mayhem had a nice grp running...we fought them often, where are those guys?

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
xtortionist said:
we were fighting WC and then got ass jammed by horde, fucking brilliant fun, far better than the usual zerging solo'rs that fg pvp on this server has become. ass jamming i can handle with a smile on my face, if we dont have to pvp in zones like toa and goth.

Well our 6man grp had some hard time vs WC since we only had 2 dmg dealers, wich was a sorc and theurg. When they got interupted there wasnt much for us to do :<

But i do love the atmosphere of camlann, adding in a fight getting some flames from a fear member = great evening :>

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers: to all guilds/people who made this a great hib loop evening :)

special respect to WesT CoasT who decided to come tho they couldnt make fg, and to odins who were trying to run without pwnlocks :worthy: gg all

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
well respect to loon, not to odins ... should of seen odins flaming me in /b of tnn afterwards... just silly, im hoping loon manages the fg without locks tomorrow night, have my /target jeniferr macro made already, biggest shemale tard ever.

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
the 8 v 8 v 8 v 8 in evenings is fun, listening to warlocks tell you how big their cock is irl aint tho

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
Nodoubt said:
like 2 weeks ago mayhem had a nice grp running...we fought them often, where are those guys?
tbh Mayhem has been dead for ages, i've just been staying in to see if Weavers does come back and is active again. But other than that i know someone left the guild over the weekend just gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom