old topic

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
any word from GoA about the item rest...going in on 4 month for me soon

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Obviously he does othrwise he wouldn't of made the post

after spending 4 years getting chars rdy and spen xxx amount of time in ToA to get artis and stuff....ofc i care...i lost stuff on 8 chars

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Tried re submitting to Rightnow ???????? maybe you get more response from them than you will on here m8.

Soulja

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
everytime you re sumbit on rightnow
you'll be placed at the bottom of the list

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
I got items back few days ago and today another of my friends got his back so hang in there and they will get to u too :fluffle:

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
v
Discussion Thread
Response (CM) 01/06/2006 02:54 PM
Greetings,

Thanks for the report. We came to restore your items today and found that the account was closed. Please update this report when the account is reopened and we will be pleased to replace the items that you have lost.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager
Response (CM) 09/12/2005 02:33 PM
Greetings,

Thank you for the report. We are aware of the problem on Prydwen and we will be looking into it as a matter of urgency.

We will be working to restore as much of the losses as possible however we ask for your patience while we work to fix the problem. You will be contacted again when we have more information for you.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

!!!
we lub yooo oga?

Hekate

Fledgling Freddie
Double You Tee Eff

Marchus said:
v
Discussion Thread
Response (CM) 01/06/2006 02:54 PM
Greetings,

Thanks for the report. We came to restore your items today and found that the account was closed. Please update this report when the account is reopened and we will be pleased to replace the items that you have lost.

:eek2:

Erm....So...one of my accounts that is missing items is totally stripped...and there is only one character on that account...

I activated it about a month ago...noticed all my items was missing, sent in a report...when the sub ran out, I didnt renew as there was no playable character on the account (I play another account while waiting)...

Are they saying I need to have the account active and if it is closed let them know when its been activated (hence put in the back of the list again)?!

:puke:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Fucking ridiculous already. Hope you didn't pay the account during that time, like tossing cash out the window and waiting for monkeys to grab it.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Hekate said:
Are they saying I need to have the account active and if it is closed let them know when its been activated (hence put in the back of the list again)?!

They are saying theres little point taking the time to put gear back on an account thats not active, or may never be again for all they know, when it could be spent more wisely on accounts that are in use by players, yes, makes perfect sense to me.

Crocky

Banned
old.Whoodoo said:
They are saying theres little point taking the time to put gear back on an account thats not active, or may never be again for all they know, when it could be spent more wisely on accounts that are in use by players, yes, makes perfect sense to me.

dude read the full thread.

Nate

FH is my second home
so,

someone who has had all their chars stripped should have had there account active for the whole time they couldn't play the game? would goa repay the amount they spent on the days they couldnt play? *assuming the person has another account they would play instead*..how long would that be? 3 months or something? i rly dont know but seems a lot of money waisted on an unknown day to come when the account is playable again.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
The way I read it is GOA tried to restore a character and need to log it in to do so. When an account is closed they can't log it in. So they asked the owner of the account to open it up and then they'll restore the items.

How did that turn into "you have to have your account open always?" :eek7:

Nate

FH is my second home
aye i guess i got a bit out of hand :p but..still, does goa repay some of the days to certain cases?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
thats fucking stupid, i have a friends account that was given to me, that lost a lot, and i was gonna open it when they restored the items (i have no interest in the chars, only the enourmous amount of plat etc ill get) and i cant be fucking arsed to spend 45 quid or so keeping it open for 6 months while they take the piss

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
Hekate said:
:eek2:

Erm....So...one of my accounts that is missing items is totally stripped...and there is only one character on that account...

I activated it about a month ago...noticed all my items was missing, sent in a report...when the sub ran out, I didnt renew as there was no playable character on the account (I play another account while waiting)...

Jesus... you really should try to get a GM or something to look at this.. Quite sick that they let you pay for an account you can't use, then when you ofcourse stop paying money for something you can't use, they say you have to pay more to get it sorted!
Unbelievable goa...

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
thats fucking stupid, i have a friends account that was given to me, that lost a lot, and i was gonna open it when they restored the items (i have no interest in the chars, only the enourmous amount of plat etc ill get) and i cant be fucking arsed to spend 45 quid or so keeping it open for 6 months while they take the piss

read the thread?

You don't need to keep it open they let you know when to open it especially so you don't have to.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
well, my subs run out around 2005 12 19, and I got this mail a few days ago. So u don't have to active ur acc while u are w8-in on the list (imo just when u report it), only when they say, that they are ready.

Hekate

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
well, my subs run out around 2005 12 19, and I got this mail a few days ago. So u don't have to active ur acc while u are w8-in on the list (imo just when u report it), only when they say, that they are ready.

So you dont get pushed down to the end of the list, when you report that you have opened your account again? Good.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Hekate said:
So you dont get pushed down to the end of the list, when you report that you have opened your account again? Good.

I dunno, gonna test it once... ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom