TV Old Tintin episodes

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Give back the first and original Tintin series :(

Got em all on Betamax tapes, but my recorder blew up.. So I'm on the look out for a new one, but they seem really rare here in .dk :D (also I've been very lazy)

I'm a huge Tintin fan and I've been reading and and watching the shows since I was born basically! When the New Adventures of Tintin aired I was thrilled, but it just seemed like it had lost some of it's charisma

So what I am really looking for is a place where I can buy all of the original episodes!

And by old I mean like this:

YouTube - Tintin Kuifje De Geheimzinnige Ster Clip
[youtubevid]zof13EVa21o[/youtubevid]

You can say it's shit, but it's a part of my childhood that I miss a lot..

Thanks for any help in advance :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
but its from boro :(
its where i live :(

CorNokZ

FUCK BORO!

I want original Tintin episodes! Laddey's friends can fo..!

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Well you are right, that is the new ones. And after searching teh world wide web it has come to my attention that they have not been made for DVD - yet.

And apparently it was DR that made the danish voices for the cartoon so if it is ever going to be send out on DVD they will have to get new people to do the voices.

So think you are out of luck. Perhaps try contacting DR about it...

CorNokZ

Well you are right, that is the new ones. And after searching teh world wide web it has come to my attention that they have not been made for DVD - yet.

And apparently it was DR that made the danish voices for the cartoon so if it is ever going to be send out on DVD they will have to get new people to do the voices.

So think you are out of luck. Perhaps try contacting DR about it...

Awww ffs! I'll try contacting DR, but what are the odds of them ever reading my mail and if they do what are the odds of them responding? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom