Old people...

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I thought this was going to be about Remembrance day. :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i thought it was gonna be about how shit old people really are.

if they arnt getting in your way they are trying to kill everyone on the roads.
they stink of piss, cant walk in a straight line and love to jump queues.

they stand up on the bus when its just about to go round a corner and hang onto the pole by 3 wrinkled fingers. then they appear shocked and dazed that they nearly fell over, attention seeking bastards.

they should all be shipped to an old peoples island where they can live together happily.

:(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
"saloon bar"

Is that what that fat ugly fucker kept saying in that game, I hated that cunty.

mank!

Part of the furniture
i love old people they're ace

i was getting out of my car outside my house the other day and this old lady with a curly afro came over and said hello and started asking me questions about my parents, i had no idea who she was but she was very nice. if i wasn't desperate for a poo i'd have invited her in for tea and biscuits.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i hate the way they come out at mid day so i cant rush around town, have to stumble about behind them, either that or they are out and about at 8:30 when i am trying to get to work.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
i hate the way they come out at mid day so i cant rush around town, have to stumble about behind them, either that or they are out and about at 8:30 when i am trying to get to work.

I had a granny telling me it was rude to storm past them when they hobble along in front of you.

Now im normally quite mild mannered toward my seniors and such but I think that deserved a "FUCK OFF." and a storming off. (Wasn't in a particulary good mood as it was).

The pompous ones still living in 1940 do my bloody nut in.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I think most of you ought to learn to give and take a bit you silly twats.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Most old people are awesome and they tell great stories. I love old people that just potter about and don't really have anything to do but they'll still wake up and put a suit on. I remember seeing old pictures of my grandad at the beach in a suit. :)

My step grandad always tells me awesome stories about when he was growing up. :)

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the link Tom, full version ordered, worth 7euros for a step back in time, I loved this game :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Xtro said:
Thanks for the link Tom, full version ordered, worth 7euros for a step back in time, I loved this game :)

Got this game at Uni when it first came out. It was a copy that a mate got and had some sort of simple copy protection built in so that after the first 15 mins or so you couldn't go any further.

m8 went and found a crack one evening so we said we'd start and finish it the next morning and went out on the piss, had a curry, went clubbing, had another curry at about 5:30am and then got back to my room at about 7. Thought about sleep, started playing at 7:30. About ten of us, taking turns when one died.

9:30 the next morning, on the second-last from end-game screen, the three of us who were left awake and not sprawled on/under my bed/floor/sink/bin were greeted by another bit of copy protection. I could have cried :)

I'm buying the fucker this time :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Loved this game when I was young (I agree with nath though, flashback was miles better. I remember getting the french version before the UK one was out and translating every other word to solve the puzzles).

Downloaded it a while back for my symbian 60 phone. Controls were obviously quite arse though.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
this been out a while, and its preety damn good. i just hope the guy makes a proper sequel to this game as the sequel released on mega cd was bit crap and made by some else.

one thing that bugs me, is this the first and only game where the hero has a ginger muff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom