Old PeonSide players

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Noticed PlanetSide has reactivated old accounts for 30 days if anyone feels like playing again. Hasn't changed at all, currently having a few drinks waiting for a base cap to go through.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
I read your post mate, thought "Ooh!" for about 0.5 seconds and then fatigue set in. Thanks for the heads up but I just think PS is a bit too old now.

I tried the PS Reserves thing about 3 months back or something - it took me forever to just find any enemies :(

Enjoying it or?

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
I tend to just instant action into battle, gives you a quick fix but without a decent team it does get old fast :(

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
FuzzyLogic said:
I tend to just instant action into battle, gives you a quick fix but without a decent team it does get old fast :(

Aye, tried the fodderside thing and tbh it was quite good, even at BR6 you can compete but finding anything to compete with became difficult.

Spent most of the time missing my old outfit :(

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
It became shit as soon as they put silly things like robots in.

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah definitely enjoying it. Got hooked again to be honest, been playing it and nothing else since it was reinstalled. Only thing is I'm already sick of the 3-ways on Cyssor, and it doesn't help that there is barely any development work being done on it so things like that probably won't ever improve.

Oh well, should tide me over till something better comes out. It's an oldie but goodie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom