Old Mid Excalibur dude thinking of coming back

Xallow

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

DaoC is just about the only mmorpg that has ever done it for me, and I haven't played since ToA was the latest thing.

Was wondering how many players are online these days? Is it more or less a ghost world or are there plenty of peeps around to go PvE and RvRing with?

Which server should I get on if I choose to get back in the game?

And last but not least, anybody from good old Blood Eagles guild still around, would be nice to see some of the old faces :)

Thanks guys
Xallow

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Dont waste money on DAOC Europe excal/prydwen as there's about 5 ppl left there. Most have moved to US servers (which will all be clustered soon for a bigger population FYI)

If you feel like playing DAOC again I'd suggest looking at the above threads for EU guilds in the USA servers maybe some people you used to know play there :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yep, can get sorted out in no time at all. The game is geared towards getting you levelled and out into RvR. There is always somewhere to exp. Very friendly in general. Region chat can get a bit interesting sometimes but it has its charm :)

Fits like an old glove!

Xallow

Fledgling Freddie
Are tradeskills (other than alchemy) still worth doing? I mean are player made items still good at the high levels so it worth spending time on them, or are high level drops really the only way to go?

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Doesn't matter how many drops ppl have they still need sc and armor to finish temps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom