Old Memories....->

D

Dom

Like the game is ending look like, before this happen, letsssssssss just remember the best players, things are remembered ;)

well, like i am caster , lets start for caster

From hibernia. really, i think i have played with all the good ones, i think.. but wont forget never 5 of them..

Popov: i think , doesnt need explation, on my opinion best caster in all history of this game ( excalibur i mean ) , i learnt a lot of him, and basically , since he left.... few others showed what is called "to use one caster".I would like to see him, play with the news grp of mids etc..

Tyka/Memeerf : few times i grped with them , when they both were on vgn, but just seeing them both ns all the support, mem debuffing every one enemy and Tyka killing all the debuffed targets, i am sure this was the best style of play in old times, till NP-summer-grp borned.

Garbannoch: well "brother" , few to say about you, but you have been , the best caster i have seen vs mids and albs melee grps.Those week, we played tegether, was best fun, i have had in all time , i have played daoc.

Bitteliten:He showed what is called "Do Pbaoe" , 1st chanter, i saw picking the supporters chars, and debuff them so fast.Last things, All Hibernia must to say him "Thanks Bitte" , cos he discovered for all us, the pbaoe box.

Lets see the tanks now : hmm, perhaps i can be wrong, in hib, we had soo nices tanks , etc... and sorry to all if i just write heros (sorry storm , you are great , but no slam ... )

-i think there are 2 types of heros, offensives and deffensives.

Offensives heros... i hope nobody has another opinion.

Wuren/Tankster:well, basically 2 best offensive players(tanks players ), i have seen, in all the time i have played.They both picked sooo fast always the supporters class soo fast, and killed them.

Defensives heros...

Novamir : /bow /bow, why didnt we playbefore together ?t.t,same i said about garba, best experience, i had in daoc.

Tusk : well, more or less like Novamir.they both are the best guarders in world for sure.Mr 114, dont respec plz.. you are soooo ubah.

Lets see now supporters class ( i will put in supporterts, the bards only )

I have played with the best bards, i think . but 2 of them, are from another galaxy for sure.

Tomatera:what do i need to say that anyone doesnt know ?
Best mezzer, best twister, and one nice fighter too lol.( toma plz, delete ur gay blademaster )

Reklaw ( Walker ) : OMG!!!!!! , just i have to say , imagine one person, that know how is the fight all the time, care about all members in grps, know the best option to do , on each moment.I wont forget never this guy leading, i dont know anothers leaders of grps, in others servers , realms etc..... but i am soooooo sure, there arent another like him. Even i have to say , he is one great mezzer.

Lets see the supporters class ( i am in love with wardens ):

Lets divide btw wardens & druids
druids 1st...

Infernos/Ufrot :probably, the bests droods , have played in this server.Sad they stoped before NP-summer-grp and albs started to do melee grps.

Alos:difficult, but for sure, the best healer, i have played with vs , the nice grps of "Age of Tanks".dont know if she is the best for all, but for sure, the healer more fast./kiss

Ola:Another great druid, another one drood, that showed like to play vs mids and albs . One great drood, and one nice CCer too

Wardens : my lover class on game.

Thanatlos: BEST PLAYER OF DAOC ; OF ALL THE TIMES ( nothing more to say)

Sheph: another great of the style of thana, he is so great , interrupting, rezzing good, and he heals even better than most of druids.Basically , The perfect warden to play with caster-grp ( plz sheph , remove ur macro of IM ON HEALUR ..... is so gay ).

Balrog:didnt play a lot with him :( , but just imagine one warden that in the olds times,killed even more than the pures melee.and for sure, the best twister warden.I loved a lot to see, when you anuled the bubble for ur grp, cast ur speed, and follow on cleric, or healers, till he dies was so funny.

Soz for the guys, i didnt write :( many others are greats too.

To Finish the post, wont to put 2 best grps probably are possible to do with them :))

Tank Grp : Wuren
Tankster
Novamir/Tusk
Popov/Garbannoch
Alos
Ola
Thanatlos
Reklaw

Caster Grp : Tankster
Tusk/Novamir
Reklaw
Alos
Reklaw
Ola
Sheph
Popov/Garbannoch
Bitteliten

well, i hope is all good :) plz POST UR IDEAS; UR BEST GRPS ETC; TOO ABOUT OTHERS REALMS; I WANT TO SEE THE OPINIONS OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))))

D

Divinia

ffs Dom ill put together a crew at Waterbeetles that > yours ;p

H

hotrat

Heh I loved fighting you/garb/novamirs groups, the only trouble is to beat it more often we needed a cabalist (ae disease!) but cabalists are rare and sux vs mids without GP to stop him being mezzed all the time.

As for good alb players, maybe I will say more another time but for now I just nominate Noretn best cleric ever :clap:

K

Khazik

Think my most memorable moment was playing alb/pryd and Sinister was killing people on Salisbury Plains (or there abouts).

Sinister was a Hunter if I remember correctly :)

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by Dom
Caster Grp : Tankster
Tusk/Novamir
Reklaw
Alos
Reklaw
Ola
Sheph
Popov/Garbannoch
Bitteliten
Too much Reklaw imo, unless hibs suddenly got PR? :eek:

P

-palan-

sniff ... what about em stealthers dom? ;)

giv a lil respect to them aswell shall we? :D

like balnor for excample, first uber ranger. or fatbelly, one of the very few hard hunters.
theres too many to talk about if u ask me :D

and mebe this, one of the first hib keep raids after release, loads of the old guys on it, check it out :

http://www.silent-death.net/gallery/photo.htm?palan-007.jpg|800|600

:D

G

glorien_

Originally posted by hotrat
As for good alb players, maybe I will say more another time but for now I just nominate Noretn best cleric ever :clap:

That hurts hotrats :'(

K

Khalen

Pfff there are so many albs and I bet I haven't played with like 80% of them. But I can agree on Noretn as one of the best clerics.

Just remember there are good days and bad days for all.

I could name quite some people in albion as good players but it's more the steady group combination and the teamplay they perform that counts. Instead of the the individual actions. At least that's how I see it.

D

duact

Gobarnachta, brave enough to solo and strong enough to kill solo.

J

Jiggs

its easy to play well when you are around good players :p

(and dam i can't believe u mention tankster, she was really bad MA always going for my friar..)

J

jua-

qte was uber imo too. Very well build char and played

D

Dom

Well, 2 things ;

soz about the stealhers, will do it now ;).

Well i consider good stealhers, just the ones that know play in grp.

Ozrique/Eleasias ; 2 of the best greats players , i have played with.They can fit anyone spot on one melee grp. About Ele, just i remembers, he killed in every one battle, more targets even than caster . About Ozrique , he assists much better than most of real tanks.

Noche ;Best Ns fy far, i have played with.He is perfect doing assisting "thing",he goes in supp class always, do his work of interrupt very good, etc . One great player.

Users who are viewing this thread