old links not working anymore?

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
I think something is broken as for example this thread is showing all stuff instead of making it into a ... be only the sticky that is effected, weird..

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I cannot see the fault in that thread.

Can you post a link using the post number link at the top right so I actually load the single post you have a fault with.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Deebs said:
I cannot see the fault in that thread.

Can you post a link using the post number link at the top right so I actually load the single post you have a fault with.
I had pm'ed fuzzy before I knew it was just that thread and he had already noticed it aswell. So he fixed it before you saw it, so its fine now.(the edits he did on 12:01 pm gmt is the fixing I think, can ask him what he exactly did)

It also seems to be the only thread who had any problems. So I guess you can forget about it :).

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Just to clarify what I saw.
Links showed up as {url}http://link{/url} or {url=http://link}text{/url} where { were [, but cant use those as then you wouldnt see what I meant :p.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Deebs I think the fault is when you are unregistered.

All links on the news page become unformatted and only the full text link url is displayed. When I log in everything returns to normal (i.e all links appear as formatted correctly).

Try logging out then view news page, you'll see what I mean.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
it wasnt the problem I was referring to though, as the link stuff is still a problem in the links fuzzylogic gave.

However you are correct about the newspage :/.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Try now scott.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom